• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jul14| One pissed off Luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. You even reached the same conclusion as I did. It is like we share a brain.

The only reason I want to check out another episode is morbid curiosity and to see Kirito as a girl.

........that is true. i'll probably give it another episode before putting the carnival of stupid on hold for Toonami. this is exactly the same pattern as the first series: first episode is a boring exposition dump, the second episode has some decent fighting, and the third episode is laughably terrible.

daveo42

Banned
Another solid week for Terror in Resonance and Jojo. Both need to come to Toonami. I could see Tokyo Ghoul making an appearance as well since it feels like it would be right at home on the block, I'm just curious how people would feel about
a negative filter being applied whenever there's a ton of blood on screen and of course censoring of human flesh being eaten.

SAO II was destined to be bad...why did any of you need confirmation of this fact?

tumblr_n9aywnZDDi1tbfqlqo1_400.gif

Get ready for dat Enies Lobby hype.

Another solid week for Terror in Resonance and Jojo. Both need to come to Toonami. I could see Tokyo Ghoul making an appearance as well since it feels like it would be right at home on the block, I'm just curious how people would feel about
a negative filter being applied whenever there's a ton of blood on screen and of course censoring of human flesh being eaten.

SAO II was destined to be bad...why did any of you need confirmation of this fact?

That censorship was for the Japanese TV and I assume the blu ray/international release won't have that problem

If you live in the US or Canada, soon you'll be able to digitally rent and rewatch Kick-Heart whenever you want.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/production-ig/masaaki-yuasas-kick-heart/posts/926541

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Raxus

It is either Mario Kart 8 or Watch_Doge

Toonami day hype! New OP next week (maybe tommorow, eh Seda?) my vote still stands.

Toonami |Aug14| Dreams are the courage that turns magical bikinis into reality

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Toonami |Aug14| One pissed off Luffy
Toonami |Aug14| The drill is a penis.
Toonami |Aug14| Shippuden's plot still hasn't moved. Stop asking.
Toonami |Aug14| A lamer Batman than Ben Affleck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom