• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood this. If the Emperor became immortal, why would he ever give up his throne? A dude who has that many children but doesn't actually care about any of them doesn't really seem like the giving-up-power type.

A really sick immortal dude would probably give the throne to the young guy who granted him that immortality

Takashi

I never understood this. If the Emperor became immortal, why would he ever give up his throne? A dude who has that many children but doesn't actually care about any of them doesn't really seem like the giving-up-power type.

That's what I always thought as well. I figured Ling never gave them any Philospher's Stone or waited til he died or something

"lol I was just kidding" *Ling is killed on the spot, no one can do anything* But I guess if the ending montage is anything to go by, the emperor is a man of his word.

Yeah knowing Ling he'd give the Emperor a fake cure and keep the real one for himself so he'd win his favor then take over after his death. Also FWIW the Emperor may not even want immortality if it doesn't restore his health/youth, who wants to live forever in a sick and confused state?

tm1a1PN.gif

daveo42

Banned
I get that there'd be no series, but why not just send Jack into Space? Or to the end of time when Earth is no longer habitable and you've moved on? Why send him into the middle of your dynistopian future?

Because then we wouldn't have a show.

My guess is either that Aku couldn't control it or just wanted to make Jack suffer for opposing and nearly killing him.

I get that there'd be no series, but why not just send Jack into Space? Or to the end of time when Earth is no longer habitable and you've moved on? Why send him into the middle of your dynistopian future?

He had no idea where he sent Jack, he was kinda...about to be killed.... the first/second/whichever episode kinda shows he didn't know an exact time and was looking out for if he ever returned

JB2448

The only way to create something more powerful than the ultimate evil is to raise it during your prime (?)
I don't even know if what I'm typing makes sense.

Edit: Screw it, what Palutena said.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My absolute favorite part of Casshern Sins is that the admittedly nuts rumor of killing and devouring Casshern will end the ruin is
entirely 100% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom