• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
What's with these early commercial breaks.

It's to fit in all of that action and plot coming up in Shippuden.
giphy.gif

How do you know it will air without knowing what type of show it is or what the budget will be in the future? It could air but making a definitive statement this early seems a little eh

Like Attack on Titan airing on Toonami and DBZ Kai airing on Toonami, let's just say I've got a very good feeling about this, I feel it's a matter of time. Considering how big both Bebop and Dandy have been for Toonami I imagine any show by Wantabe is probably going to get Toonami's attention

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Like Attack on Titan airing on Toonami and DBZ Kai airing on Toonami, let's just say I've got a very good feeling about this, I feel it's a matter of time. Considering how big both Bebop and Dandy have been for Toonami I imagine any show by Wantabe is probably going to get Toonami's attention

Excluding Kids on a Slope.

JYB does have a really good villain voice, especially his
Adachi.

Six years is more than enough time for everyone to know Adachi is the killer right?

Crocodile

I'm not even exactly sure what Watanabe's next show is about (domestic terrorists?) and I've seen the PV. Seems a bit too quick to say its Toonami bound.

Speaking about PVs, has anyone else seen the one for Tokyo Ghoul? I know shit all about that IP but the most recent PV made it look HYPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom