• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
True...
I'm just saying that Watanabe's name alone usually isn't enough.

It might be here in the States, but his name doesn't really carry nearly as much weight in Japan. The only reason why we even got a 2nd season of Dandy was because Funi paid for it to get exclusive rights to air in the US first.

True...
I'm just saying that Watanabe's name alone usually isn't enough.

Samurai Champloo did air on Toonami/ASA correct? I'd say KotS is the exception not the rule. Yes obviously I have no idea how his new show will play out, but if the PV is any indication it seems like it'll be action packed and fit it on Toonami

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Samurai Champloo did air on Toonami/ASA correct? I'd say KotS is the exception not the rule. Yes obviously I have no idea how his new show will play out, but if the PV is any indication it seems like it'll be action packed and fit it on Toonami

Yeah, Champloo aired on ASA.
It is possible that his new show will see Toonami.

ib1afEIhd5L5CK.gif

It's fine to say 'I think this will come to toonami' but when you make a definitive statement without any factual information, it makes people question you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom