• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Batman/Bruce can't do anything right. This assassin slipped into employment without issue, and had the doctor just sleeping in the bedroom instead of a safe room.

Amikami

Banned
Cougar life? Wut??

Wait, he put a mask over his mask
A mask that has perfect lip movement...
What?

kakashi-mask-o.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I barely made it through an entire cup before the red light on my GamePad came up. =/

I played a little earlier with my Pro Controller and the screen on the GamePad off, but this is just pathetic. Also, now my left hand hurts from holding this fucking thing. And apparently you have to use the GamePad for online if you want an advantage (since it has the map/rankings and items.) What a joke.

Soulflarz

Banned
How does breaking a doorknob make it harder to open a door? Theres nothing keeping it locked. Doesnt that make it open with NO resistance?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I barely made it through an entire cup before the red light on my GamePad came up. =/

I played a little earlier with my Pro Controller and the screen on the GamePad off, but this is just pathetic. Also, now my left hand hurts from holding this fucking thing. And apparently you have to use the GamePad for online if you want an advantage (since it has the map/rankings and items.) What a joke.
Gamepad is life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom