• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun14| Lu Lu Lala Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Lady Shiva, another character featured in Arkham Origins.

And now I am out. See you all in the morning.

iWBcrxrRHgdN0.gif

you just gonna keep driving that into the ground, aren't you?

Seda

That was probably the best episode so far, but still underwhelming. And having literally nobody in the city is very distracting for Gotham scenes.

Break time.

Also apparently a college baseball just ended in the 22nd inning at 2:30AM local time.

Amikami

Banned
It gets a little better, but that honestly doesn't sound too promising.

Naw. It's gunna have to get a lot better, but I'll keep watching for now. Especially since I'll be joining for Naruto again soon, but not until we get to the forests of death. For now, I'm out.

Ultratech

Naw. It's gunna have to get a lot better, but I'll keep watching for now. Especially since I'll be joining for Naruto again soon, but not until we get to the forests of death. For now, I'm out.

Well, the annoying thing is that when they previously aired it Saturday mornings, they stopped pretty much midway through the first half of episodes.

(Basically, we only saw 11 of 26 episodes with the rest only seeing exposure on either DVD, New Zealand, or Amazon.)

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sakura is bella swan

She's completely plain, not very pretty, not special in anyway, gets herself in trouble a lot, and some of the most powerful characters in the series want to bang her
Bella is delusional, she's absolutely gorgeous and only thinks she is plain.

Sakura is if anything too confident in her appeal, she learned it from Ino.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom