• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveo42

Banned
Kind of insane how they easily figure all this out now with next to no actual context to help push the story forward.

Kirito couldn't take the harem with him if he wanted to expand it.

OH FUCK ME. Kirito is the best. All hail Kirito. May he be praised.

Is this secretly some kind of Bladerunner cyberpunk future where corporation's have vastly more power than the government cause that would be the only way all this will make sense.

RagnarokX

He killed that one player without directly shooting him. Why doesn't Death Gun just open up a window with a picture of Sinon and shoot that so that he can move on to the next person on the list?

Crocodile

Why is this Federal Agent confering with children on how to do his job? Why is this agency so inept?

"Why don't you do this thing any federal agent in the real world could do to solve this issue instantly?"

"We can't because reasons!"

Sexy Sensei does it all the time. There are plenty of valid complaints to be made about SAO II but this was not one in my eyes. Not that what I think matter tbh.

The tone and scenarios are completely different. Plus its not like we don't call shade on KLK for putting fanservice is incompatible with the context (Ragyo moments)

Grexeno

Uh, wouldn't it be good if other players came by? They could kill Death Gun as well, and even if they kill you that's also good.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"You're a sniper. Isn't your specialty the long-range attack?"

SHE'S
A
SNIPER

ZfuqUAY.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom