• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amikami

Banned
That entire episode.
Sword-Art-Online_4_zps4eabd338.gif

daveo42

Banned
If Asuna saw them together, that would have been the most hilarious moment all night.

Nah...I think she's fine with everyone trying to get on his blade cause he's such a good guy helping all those defenseless women who totally don't like him.

Ah yes, I think we got the other reason Kirito is girl-esque in this season, for the yuri-baiting.

I'm sure the fanbase was fine with gender swaps before this anyway. Just more fire to the flame.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I hope everyone who has had anything to do with SAO and SAO2, from the directors to bryce papenbrook to the fucking janitor, questions their life and the decisions they've made.

Whoever said that SAO II would make a bad hate-watch because it was "boring" was dead wrong. This is hilarious! Way funnier than the first SAO.

Time for the Finale Act!

To be fair, about the first 7-8 episodes were really boring, but ever since BoB started its been pretty terrible in the best way.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nah...I think she's fine with everyone trying to get on his blade cause he's such a good guy helping all those defenseless women who totally don't like him.
She knows about dragon girl and Blacksmith, probably Suguha as well. Maybe not Klein though, the real threat.

Crocodile

Sinon-butt-GIF.gif

Still can't get over how dumb this is

Like does KLK even do this? Like show you the bits AND then zoom in on said bits? I mean obviously KLK is more fanservice heavy with pans and shots but just the ZOOM in on this SAO moment is making me laugh my ass off LOL

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
My thought was "They've been recording? Wasn't the first guy killed by having his TV screen shot? Sinon could he killed by him shooting her on a screen somewhere!" But... no one seemed to care... so.. whatever.

RagnarokX

I'm looking forward to the scene where they miss their chance to take Death Gun down because they stop to ask him what "sterben" means.

Raxus

Inuyasha!
Kagome!
Inuyasha!
Kagome!
Inuyasha!
Kagome!
Inuyasha!
Kagome!
Inuyasha!
Kagome!
Inuyasha!