• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
...........................I just don't know how to respond to this scene...........

WHAT WAS THE POINT.

GO1oO0J.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
what was that? they literally animated the camera swooping down for a shot of dat ass and right back up?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Crayolan

Lmao, will the guy really just walk out of her apartment if they kill Death Gun? I can't believe this shit.

And holy fuck, nothing happened that episode.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I wonder why he gave himself that name" IT MEANS DEATH YOU MORONS!
You can just see Kawahara patting himself on the back thinking this crap was clever.

Who wrote this episode? Seriously, it was the weirdest SAO episode of them all. Random ass-shots up the wazoo. Weird moments from all the characters. Ugh. Just so odd. Time for Inuyasha: The Final Act.

ckohler

Whoever said that SAO II would make a bad hate-watch because it was "boring" was dead wrong. This is hilarious! Way funnier than the first SAO.

Time for the Finale Act!

Korigama

A 30 min loop of "Database" is better than an episode of SAO.
Damn straight.

Seriously, this show...

-Can't use ISPs to track people suspected of criminal activity? Pretty sure that's done all the time.

-It'll take a while to contact the admins in the US? You're not using carrier pigeons, and there's guaranteed to be at least someone awake at that hour on their side of the globe.

And for some reason, there was a floating kiss cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom