• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I got a question for you guys who have seen the later shppuden episodes, but seen them dubbed and not subbed or rather also seen them dubbed.

Do they keep Kurama's cartoonishly evil voice when he turns "good" and tusn tsun?
well the voice actor never changes at least

Will there ever be a main boss that Naruto won't try to talk no jutsu? Shit gets old fast.
Nope. It's his trademark. Like saiyans getting more powerful arbitrarily, Naruto will always talk no jutsu the enemy

This isn't the last episode is it :(

I don't think "THE EDGE" is a problem for most American anime fans

Why do they let Oorihimaru loose doing shit? The dude literally admitted he still runs human experiments. How hasn't his ass been shut down yet?
hes probably the one whos inventing all the new tech like ninja gameboys.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
While you guys were watching that shit, I learned something hilarious about SAO next week. Stay tuned for that in a little bit!

Cool. Actually looking forward to canon again after hearing it's supposedly one of the best arcs.

I'll give Naruto all the well deserved shit I can give it, but the next arc is a great watch and not by Naruto standards. It has some kind of boring down time, but there's a lot to enjoy about it.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Crazy Crazy Rainboow Pie
I Love Crazy Rainbow Pie
Crazy Crazy Rainbow Pie
Twinkle Twinkle Rainbow Pie~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom