• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't change that it all amounted to pretty much nothing whatsoever.

It did though, it the whole show people have been fighting for the shards of the jewel due to the immense power even a shard gave. The power of the jewel is what Naraku initially used to divide InuYasha and Kikyo so that he could eventually use it's power to make Kikyo his own. The whole series has gone to show that using the jewel almost always ends bad for everyone involved. Having the right answer be "I won't take your power to grant my wish" makes a lot of sense as it breaks the cycle of people trying to use it's power to get ahead only to cause other terrible things to happen. It didn't need to be more involved then that

Amikami

Banned
I always root for the fox to escape. I sometimes feel bad for Kyuubi. Imagine being in Naruto's body 24/7 as he constantly scream Sasuke's name.

Use your power Naruto please, this might make the fight inters
MSgZL.gif

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Why can't Yamato's powers work? Because reasons? That doesn't make any sense.

And did all the strong ninja in the village go on vacation this week?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I got a question for you guys who have seen the later shppuden episodes, but seen them dubbed and not subbed or rather also seen them dubbed.

Do they keep Kurama's cartoonishly evil voice when he turns "good" and tusn tsun?

Moaradin

I got a question for you guys who have seen the later shppuden episodes, but seen them dubbed and not subbed or rather also seen them dubbed.

Do they keep Kurama's cartoonishly evil voice when he turns "good" and tusn tsun?

Has the dub got that far? I think they have around 300 episodes or so dubbed right now

Beating him into submission would be faster, less painful and ultimately better for Sora, Naruto. Remember that using the nine tails chakra like that severely shortens the user's lifespan!

Dud Naruto pull that out of his ass?

Naruto is legendary for his ass pull victories.

It did though, it the whole show people have been fighting for the shards of the jewel due to the immense power even a shard gave. The power of the jewel is what Naraku initially used to divide InuYasha and Kikyo so that he could eventually use it's power to make Kikyo his own. The whole series has gone to show that using the jewel almost always ends bad for everyone involved. Having the right answer be "I won't take your power to grant my wish" makes a lot of sense as it breaks the cycle of people trying to use it's power to get ahead only to cause other terrible things to happen. It didn't need to be more involved then that

Not really. What actually changes by having the jewel die with Naraku? The whole confrontation took place in like fifteen minutes, at best, and at least half of it was some demons explaining to InuYasha what was going on before he used the Meido to get to Kagome because who even cares about how things work at this point.

daveo42

Banned
There's a little bit of Naruto in everyone. Everyone! Ninja Jesus Naruto will make everything better cause he's just like you. And you. And even you!

I'm curious about this too.

Crocodile

This isn't the last episode is it :(

Hm, seems like it might be too edgy considering
just how many characters it kills off, and rather violently in most cases
. Eh, but for all I know, they might wind up being into that. Seems a bit too grimderp for my liking, though.

I don't think "THE EDGE" is a problem for most American anime fans

So...
That Naruto Gaiden sure is hilarious huh?

Why do they let Oorihimaru loose doing shit? The dude literally admitted he still runs human experiments. How hasn't his ass been shut down yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom