• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naruti spoilers
I find it weird that the only time ive enjoyed Naruto after growing up is when it involes naruto and hinata being married

Not really. What actually changes by having the jewel die with Naraku? The whole confrontation took place in like fifteen minutes, at best, and at least half of it was some demons explaining to InuYasha what was going on before he used the Meido to get to Kagome because who even cares about how things work at this point.

It wouldn't though, Naraku was like everyone else attempting to use the jewel for power to get what he wanted which is what lead to his demise. Attempting to use the jewel to get what you wanted to have it backfire is what started the story and the story wasn't going to end until someone stopped the chain of attempting to use the jewel to get what you wanted. The story NEEDS to have that person say no to the jewels power to bring the theme back home. Yes it could have executed this better, but to say it didn't need it is to dismiss the entire series and everything that happened.

Jarate

Banned
Going by the popularity of Attack on Titan and Death Note, I believe you're right.
Ive said this before and ill say it again

The biggest fans of dubbed anime are the people who wear Jack Skellington t-shirts, rave pants, and fingerless gloves

The weebs generally prefer subbed to dubbed, the nerds/hipsters generally prefer to watch their hows online, the bros are really only interested in nostlgia and some random stuff, the fangirls generally prefer anime thats not on Toonami.

Theres not a lot of people like us out there bros.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh yeah, I hope you guys like maps.
Oda likes maps
The anime likes them even more.

BUSTER CALL!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh cool, can't wait to see that third gear activated.

........it's gonna be at the very final minute of the episode, isn't it....

daveo42

Banned
Gear 3rd? What could that be?

I believe 21 for the full arc to be over.
8 more for this battle.
. Also I don't think there is anymore filler for this arc

There are a handful of filler episodes near the end before the arc is fully wrapped up. Then we got into a full filler arc after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom