• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just from my limited perspective. We kind of knew in advance who would end up with who and not doing that would have been taken pretty harsh by the fanbase. The end does make sense in the case that it's always been about Inyusha and Kagome.

I just meant the whole "it was the jewel all along!" thing was incredibly weak

daveo42

Banned
The average Toonami audience is going to hate this series because it looks just too awesome for them.

I think its enough parts Cowboy Bebop to keep them interested, but I can see it doing poorly because it's not like the other action anime on the block. Speaking of, I have no clue how anyone can think SAO2 is even close to an action anime outside of maybe one or two episodes so far.

Regiruler

The average Toonami audience is going to hate this series because it looks just too awesome for them.
I mean, it looks like it's overly rebellious and violent for the sake of being overly rebellious and violent

It's premise has a little girl riding around with a racy-dressed criminal. Not terribly my thing, but I'll watch it.

I JUST LOST MY BET

daveo42

Banned
What is even happening anymore?

I just meant the whole "it was the jewel all along!" thing was incredibly weak

Oh, so did I, but I suppose it does make some sense in context of the entire show since it's all based on people's wishes and it also wants to continue to exist. The jewel has been the driving force of the show since the beginning, so having it end with that seems like a smart move.

Korigama

Akame has a lot of generic shonen bullshit, tons of fanservice, and is super edgy. That's a recipe for success for Toonami.
Nah, Akame ga Kill plays into standard tropes well enough to appeal to the average Toonami viewer I feel
Akame Ga Kill will probably do very well on Toonami, right amount of grim/derp dark and good action for the casual AS audience
Hm, seems like it might be too edgy considering
just how many characters it kills off, and rather violently in most cases
. Eh, but for all I know, they might wind up being into that. Seems a bit too grimderp for my liking, though.

Grexeno

So let me get this straight

I'm pretty sure this is the first time anyone outside of Sakura learns about Naruto having the Nine-Tailed Fox

BUT IT HAPPENS IN FILLER

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
"His anger is resonating with the original"

More like the original is taking it as a challenge to his authenticity and wants to show sora he ain't shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom