• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
FatImmaculateHoatzin.gif

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Its my first GAF E3 as a member, though I'm not the kind of guy to call out people in general.

Just don't get annoyed at people who aren't hyped or meltdown yourself and you'll be fine. There's always a lot of bannings at E3 time, I don't think many are perms.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Just don't get annoyed at people who aren't hyped or meltdown yourself and you'll be fine. There's always a lot of bannings at E3 time, I don't think many are perms.

I'm holding back on going at all the people that say the Transformers Platinum game looks "terrible".
I just don't get it...

Grexeno

I'm holding back on going at all the people that say the Transformers Platinum game looks "terrible".
I just don't get it...
What is there to get? Platinum announced a licensed Transformers game instead of literally anything else. It's basically "Retro is making FUCKING Donkey Kong" syndrome.

BatDan

What is there to get? Platinum announced a licensed Transformers game instead of literally anything else. It's basically "Retro is making FUCKING Donkey Kong" syndrome.

Yeah I have noticed it's felt like that. Tropical Freeze ended being good. Hmmmmm

Models look really good, but the environment looks like garbage.

I don't play a Platinum title to look at the environments. Character action games and all.

Puruzi

Banned
Yeah I have noticed it's felt like that. Tropical Freeze ended being good. Hmmmmm

I don't play a Platinum title to look at the environments. Character action games and all.

But they usually look better. I think it's terrible because I have 0 interest in Transformers

BatDan

I've accepted Rising 2 was never going to happen long ago.
The sooner the better, the pain will hurt a lot less.
Konami is too busy smelling their own scrotums to give a crap about their fans.

I usually stay away from those kind of threads in general. I'm mostly in the GB and FGW thread where its a lot less hype/meltdown posting.

F239NcU.png

I can't wait for the disappointment later tonight

How people keep falling for it is still amazing. Guess people really like FF7.

Jarate

Banned
lol at NBA Live 16

RIP Gucci, may your bad opinions on anime carry you to the future

and here's Jarate's patented rules for E3:

Don't post in gaming during E3

bigkrev

Positives:
Mirrors Edge is open world
Star Wars is real
Madden now has Arena from Hearthstone
Unravel just took all the wind out of Yarn Yoshi's sails
Need for Speed looks stunning, and the FMV looks SPECIAL

Negatives:
Pele is still talking
20 mins of PvZ
Live still looks like Garbage
No mention of Criterion's GoPro game

Would have been a really good pressed without Pele or Plants. Good stuff overall though. I need Star Wars right now

Puruzi

Banned
Positives:
Mirrors Edge is open world
Star Wars is real
Madden now has Arena from Hearthstone
Need for Speed looks stunning, and the FMV looks SPECIAL

Mirror's Edge being open world is a bad thing.
I like the look of Unravel but why is that a positive?
what

I just don't get it...

That's how I feel. Platinum usually gets a decent amount of love on GAF, but it seems like there's a large amount of hate. Guess people really wanted MGR2, but I think they should be able to make whatever they want.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
MORE LIKE EA'S EPIC YEARNING TO STEAL NINTENDO'S IDEAS.

......was what I was gonna say, but looking at screenshots, it looks rather nice. Not "THAT IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING EVER DAAAAWWWW" like Woolly World & Epic Yarn, but I think it might turn out to be an alright game that I'd pick up if it was on sale & the reviews were decent. Plus it seems to be more of a puzzle platformer instead, i.e. something among the lines of Limbo, which I don't mind.

I imagine they're gonna try to stand out and different themselves as to not get complains as the one I joked about above.

Puruzi

Banned
UBISOFT KILLED ME JUST NOW HOLY SHIT. Reading the gaf thread during that dude singing was the funniest thing in the world
MY CHEST

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ubisoft is usually entertaining, even though I almost never play any of their games I make sure to watch this press event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom