• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Jun15| Thread made with armor plating from a SPACE BATTLESHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
What flashback is this?

I honestly dont remember and I marathoned like 50 chapters to the end but it is involving some kid obito and kid kakashi and kid rin ofcourse. someone said the flashback is just literally 2 panals kishi gave and then he moved on, but SP is extending it to waste more time, hopefully its because of animating the fights.

Fox PM me the deets on what Shippuden anime is doing at current so that I can be further rage at how awful it is

Edit: NVM what? Fuck Pierrot

foxuzamaki

Honestly everything we've seen works way better when it's properly paced, TFA just steamrolls through every single emotional beat and only cares about covering as many plot points as it can. This is honestly a fucking travesty, it's embarrassing how much better this was in the manga.

Its really frustrating to me personally, there was only about 3 episodes in final act that gives the feel of the original series and why it was adored so much, despite the story not being the greatest, but it didnt need to be.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Keep in mind that Kishi actually steals this plot point from the filler later on because he saw it and went, "This is a shitty plot point, but it's exactly the sort of shitty plot point I do!"

foxuzamaki

fuck like seriously theres no need for them to have filler. The series is over.

Theres only 2 reasons they are doing these fillers: 1. so they can give the animators tie to anime all the remaining fights to perfection, or 2: $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom