• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This is so pointlessly stupid.

WHY!!!!!

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYY!

Thank goodness that's finally over. I dunno who approved this script, but they need to be beaten over the head with a replica bankai for it. Time for Naruto Shippuden.

so they killed him there in the original script

and then someone came in and said "we need like 8 more weeks of this shit! Kubo had 3 blank pages in the latest chapter!"

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Why are Ichigo's robes whi--you know what, who gives a shit.

I think I remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in Chapter 1 when Rukia gave Ichigo her powers, her robes turned white.

It's amazing the filler team even remembered that.

That episode was hilarious .
C2ztLkO.gif

I think I remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in Chapter 1 when Rukia gave Ichigo her powers, her robes turned white.

It's amazing the filler team even remembered that.

I mean even if they didn't remember it that's what you'd logically do there "he lost his spirit powers make his robes white to show that"

Regiruler

I think this NS episode is the
first of two hospital episodes. I think it was the next one that has the great Granny Chio overreaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom