• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I really have to wonder if there will even be a Bleach: The Final Act.
The manga isn't even as popular as it once was. Sales plummeted after Aizen's defeat. In 2013, volume sales were beaten by Kingdom and Toriko

The manga isn't even as popular as it once was. Sales plummeted after Aizen's defeat. In 2013, volume sales were beaten by Kingdom and Toriko

It's new volumes outsell Toriko on average (I think Bleach volumes now do 300k Toriko's do 250k) it'll be back

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

fairy tail is even slowly taking its place as part of the big 3

Raxus

I'd like to add that Toriko isn't even that popular compared to other series either.

So yeah, it fell like a rock.

I could see it happening eventually because it is still popular in the West.

I think it will be a long time though.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Gaara ain't even dead yet and they want to replace him!

Dude just saved everyone, at the cost of his own freedom. No fucking loyalty.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
sigh, this is pretty boring. I'm gonna go get some snacks. i barely tolerated Bleach, but i can't do two shows in a row.

Fair enough.
It will probably be a while then considering they'll start it when the end is near. Knowing Kubo...

Oh yeah I don't expect Bleach to end at this rate till 2015, I imagine around 3-6 months before Bleach manga ends the anime will be announced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom