• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but not by a whole lot. It's not fun to poke fun at so far though.

But you watch Shippuden which is boring as fuck, not fun to make fun of or enjoyable to watch, at least this is new, has decent pacing, and has decent action. Hell you sat though IGPX which was perpetually boring

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"I'm gonna beat the shit out of Satan!"

Huh, seems we're allowed to say "shit" this late at night now.
Yeah, ignoring the hilarity of that line, strange how that wasn't censored. I guess only f-bombs aren't allowed....aside from saying "god" & "damn" right after another, as show in SAO.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Bones Eater...

I just remembered that Asura killed Arcahne last week. So anti-climactic. Especially compared to the manga.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Never said I liked Bleach/Shippuden. They're just in between Dandy and One Piece, two shows I care a lot more about.

Also, this ending helped things immensely, although I still remain cautious.

The rest of the series isnt as dark as this episode.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not really feeling Blue Exorcist so far. It's not bad or anything, seems fine enough. Just not really clicking for me for some reason. Maybe it feels too derivative? Not sure.

Never said I liked Bleach/Shippuden. They're just in between Dandy and One Piece, two shows I care a lot more about.

Also, this ending helped things immensely, although I still remain cautious.

To be fair we do know this will far apart when it diverges from the manga, it doesn't help that (as Bat Dan points out) they split the first manga chapter into 2 anime episodes and added a bunch of comedy filler in it. And if you like Black Lagoon you might as well stay and watch this too

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yus! Title change!

Not really feeling Blue Exorcist so far. It's not bad or anything, seems fine enough. Just not really clicking for me for some reason. Maybe it feels too derivative? Not sure.

The manga's better so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom