• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Honestly, I don't like Asura's voice.
I always imagined him to sound more demonic, more evil. He's the very essence of madness itself, why does he sound so... bland.

I'm so conflicted as to whether or not Soul Eater should receive the Brotherhood treatment that FMA got. On one hand the Arachne arc is just leaps and bounds better in the manga, the anime was airing before its conclusion and that fact really shows in the way they handle a lot of the events during and afterwards.

On the other hand the Manga totally goes downhill after the Arachne arc and the conclusion itself is totally unsatisfying.

Show should have ended after Brew.

Oh yeah, let's use black blood against the madness god. Great idea

Maka's soul can kind of negate the negative effects of madness, so she is really one on the only few who can use a black blood weapon and not go insane.

Edit: Also, anyone who can soul resonate with her will also be immune to the drawbacks of madness

I'm so conflicted as to whether or not Soul Eater should receive the Brotherhood treatment that FMA got. On one hand the Arachne arc is just leaps and bounds better in the manga, the anime was airing before its conclusion and that fact really shows in the way they handle a lot of the events during and afterwards.

On the other hand the Manga totally goes downhill after the Arachne arc and the conclusion itself is totally unsatisfying.

Show should have ended after Brew.

Of course we should get a brotherhood version of Soul Eater, regardless of how unsatisfying the finale is it's gotta be better then this

i10QF7t2tNQPt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom