• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
how much longer until Hunter X Hunter joins toonami? i can almost hear promo guy saying something like "from the creator of toonami classic yuyu hakusho" or something similar. at least with mardi gras coming up i cant catch up with it this week

789shadow

Banned
how much longer until Hunter X Hunter joins toonami? i can almost hear promo guy saying something like "from the creator of toonami classic yuyu hakusho" or something similar. at least with mardi gras coming up i cant catch up with it this week
Well first whoever has been sitting on it the last few years needs to actually fucking do something with it.

Well someone has to dub it first.........

MikeMyers

PRINCESS NAOKO is clearly preventing HxH to come to America like how she tries to make sure the SM anime doesn't come to America.

MikeMyers

Who is that masked stranger?

Reminds me of:

296229-vegasfanni.jpg

Jintor

I'll probably end up watching the Alabaster arc eventually... but I kinda need to start tearing through the story, so I'm just going to read it now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sharingan's basic power is to slow down the movements of the person you're using it on via genjutsu so you can copy it in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom