• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people still hate TitanFall? I remember when people was getting banned over that game.
That was because they were posting about how they couldn't wait to play it on the PS4. This was before MS locked it as exclusive to XBox and PC. I imagine it was just like with MGS4 and posting about how you can't wait to eventually play it on the 360 during the 7th gens early days.

These are the weirdest pizza directions ever "preheat oven to 475, warm in microwave on microwave tray for 2 minutes, throw in oven for 5 minutes, let stand 1 minute to cool"

Wut

Amikami

Banned
Don't recall anyone hating the game, just hating the media circus surrounding the game.

I don't know about that. Though If anyone hated it, I think it mostly had to do with hate toward Xbox One at the time. Eh. I don't keep up with the gaming side as much anymore so I wouldn't know.

That was because they were posting about how they couldn't wait to play it on the PS4. This was before MS locked it as exclusive to XBox and PC. I imagine it was just like with MGS4 and posting about how you can't wait to eventually play it on the 360 during the 7th gens early days.

Ahh. Sounds about right.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
eh, still not interested. especially when it involves this arc
FLCtRRZ.gif

Good Naruto episode tonight.

I like these episodes, but I'm hungry and need a snack and my toonami tv is in the basement unless I figure out how to stream as on my iphone I have to miss half of Naruto to make something to eat. Plus this is the only real repeat till IGPX and I can't wait till 4:30 to make a meal

Amikami

Banned
I like these episodes, but I'm hungry and need a snack and my toonami tv is in the basement unless I figure out how to stream as on my iphone I have to miss half of Naruto to make something to eat. Plus this is the only real repeat till IGPX and I can't wait till 4:30 to make a meal

Dude that's what commercials and hotpockets are for.

Edit: Ya know what. no hotpockets.

Dude that's what commercials and hotpockets are for.

Hotpockets are waaaaay too high in calories and low on substance, normally I make a bowl of instant ramen at this time but forgot to buy it yesterday cause I thought I had one left :(

So during some errands with my mom we got gas and these french bread pizzas were the only real option

Man, I saw my thread title suggestion was done earlier when the thread started but now it's changed. What happened? :( I was so happy... for atleast a little while.

789shadow

Banned
Funny story: before I ever saw this arc but knew that they fought on a bridge, I imagined the bridge as this tiny little thing over a brook.

Seriously. They were fighting on that.

Funny story: before I ever saw this arc but knew that they fought on a bridge, I imagined the bridge as this tiny little thing over a brook.

Seriously. They were fighting on that.

Not as bad as what I thought about OP

Knowing nothing of the series I thought they would have found OP like episode 300ish and that it would create demons or zombies in the world. I dunno why I thought that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom