• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant when Cell interrupted the Android 17 and Piccolo and fight. Cell kicked everyones ass there until 16 jumped in, and then 17 refused to run away so Cell just absorbed him.

that doesnt count, since like he more or less spent his whole day at the gym lifting and getting buffer while piccolo was tired (and his power level was lower than cells at this point). It's safe to say piccolokami didnt work out but its more cause the enemy actually used strategy and retreated.

that doesnt count, since like he more or less spent his whole day at the lifting and getting buffer while piccolo was tired (and his power level was lower than cells at this point). It's safe to say piccolokami didnt work out but its more cause the enemy actually used strategy and retreated.

I dunno why but thinking about Cell lifting made me laugh

MikeMyers

http://fillers.free.fr/fullmetalalchemistbrotherhood.html

According to this site, episode 2 adapts like 3 chapters. Then again I remember the chapters here having quite a lot of content.

that doesnt count, since like he more or less spent his whole day at the lifting and getting buffer while piccolo was tired (and his power level was lower than cells at this point). It's safe to say piccolokami didnt work out but its more cause the enemy actually used strategy and retreated.

Okay, but he still failed to do anything. Much like Nail-Piccolo, Gotenks, Vegetto.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Was she ever officially colored in in the manga? I honestly cannot remember.

She didn't look particularly different from anyone else from what I remember.

She's only dark-skinned in FMA '03 because BONES' staff thought Liore and Ishval were the same place (seriously, that's true).

Ed has the door door fruit

does that mean Al has.......Iron Body?

tumblr_m1emraiZaa1qcnpcg.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member

She's only dark-skinned in FMA '03 because BONES' staff thought Liore and Ishval were the same place (seriously, that's true).
there are darker skinned non ishvalans though I kinda like the idea of Liore being an Ishbalan border town all things considered.

Crocodile

Rose looks a lot cuter in this version

I like "chocolate" Rose better. The tone goes better with the hair style and coloring IMO. But it certainly was a weird change since it wasn't like that in the manga.

Really? SMH :/ Then again is there any reason to assue every single person in Liore should have the same skin tone? Still that's a shitty reason :/

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Kagome looks weird in The Final Act. Like her hair's too light or something. I'll probably get used to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom