• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Dubstep, grimdarkness, brown/gray pallet, guns, near future setting, AND an online community of screeching twelve year olds?

Oh boy, sign me up!

Crocodile

I can't remember if these dudes being in Space Suits on the ground was something that I thought was stupid when I first saw this but it certainly seems kind of dumb now. Not a big deal at all though but certainly noteworthy.

This sounds like the same technique Dandy used to time travel in Episode 7 :p

Since it worked for Dandy it has to work for Jack right because it certainly isn't only episode 4

good or not doesnt matter when i have little to no interest in star wars and havent been following whats been happening at all either .

MikeMyers

The last hour before InuYasha is boring, I'm just putting on Final Act again. This time the episode where Naraku
kills Kanna just for the lolz

What is there to read in that newspaper? "Aku still in power; entire planet subjugated."

well aku is very very vain, probably pics of him shapeshifted into various gorgeous forms, news of new statues of him being erected and new subjugated planets, the latest aku inspired food and drinks and what to do for aku day (every other day) .

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
good or not doesnt matter when i have little to no interest in star wars and havent been following whats been happening at all either .
tumblr_lqlebjNXNb1qahqkfo1_500.gif

Aku even has a space fleet? Damn

Being thousands of years in the future, it would happen eventually

The Mosquito-nator!

"And little Schadenfreude was rescued after being trapped in a well by a dog"
I'll never trust Lassie again. :<

well aku is very very vain, probably pics of him shapeshifted into various gorgeous forms, news of new statues of him being erected and new subjugated planets, the latest aku inspired food and drinks and what to do for aku day (every other day) .

Just as boring as real newspapers.

Really though, as cool as that moment was, if he had gone back in time and defeated Aku then those guys would not be in a situation where they needed to escape. Silly Jack. Time for IGPX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom