• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I actually watched almost the entirety of Endless 8. What made it fascinating was that it was mostly the same events over and over again, but they didn't really repeat anything. The animation was new, different editing and animation, different line deliveries...they were spending a lot of money to drive the fanbase crazy. I've never seen anything else like it.
I still think it could have worked if it it was 3 or 4 episodes. 8 was just a waste of a second season, though, & a PAAAIIINNN to sit through. Plus it doesn't make for a good DVD release.

Well, that was a rather humorous episode.

To toil away endlessly making something you have know idea of for the rest of your life. Meow's dad has must have a zen like state of being to not have killed himself

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
huh, could that appliance part come back in a future episode? And wouldn't that be the 1st aspect of continuity?

I'll believe it when I see it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
An overdue library book leads to a war?
I'll accept that.

And that was an amazing episode.

Tenumi

Banned
And as the Dandy crew leaves the 8th, Us in the Eastern time zone leave the 8th as well!

...And now time for Bleach. Hope I've got the energy for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom