• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar15| the smartest anime is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBboy20

tumblr_nkpx6rfJd11smn4pqo1_1280.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I get the feeling the One Punch Man anime will be short. A 13 episode season to start with.
Murata likes to take his time with the updated version so I imagine the anime doesn't want to catch up too fast.

Though there are a lot of short stories that could make for good single episode tales.

bigkrev

I get the feeling the One Punch Man anime will be short. A 13 episode season to start with.
Murata likes to take his time with the updated version so I imagine the anime doesn't want to catch up too fast.

Though there are a lot of short stories that could make for good single episode tales.

They're are chapters that might provide 3 Minutes of animation because the majority of it is the stuff GIFs can be made out of

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Need to finish PQ. Stuck on the Inaba dungeon, 4th floor. Think I might give in & lower the difficulty just so I can finish it up.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Since GAF is working for now...

Tonight on Toonami, Goku and Vegeta engage in a battle of beams as Goku tries to protect the planet from Vegeta's Galick Gun, Ryuko is targeted by a vigilante who seems to be after Senketsu, Team Yamato heads to the Fire Temple because...who gives a shit, Inuyasha runs into Sesshomaru who in turn is in a bit of a tiff with a demon who claims to be the true creator of the Meido Zangetsuha, Kittan goes all in as Team Dai-Gurren sinks deeper into despair, we take a break from the battle with CP9 to go back to Grand Jipang (well, for the first time for you guys since we never saw Special 4 here) and check in on Boss Luffy and his nemesis Buggy, and finally the Undertakers try to tighten their grip on Scar Chain.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 13 - The Power of the Kaio-Ken! Goku vs. Vegeta!
8:30 - One Piece - 290 - Uncontrollable! Chopper's Forbidden Rumble!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 14 - An All-Out Kamehame-Ha! Vegeta's Terrible Transformation!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 5 - Trigger
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 57 - Deprived of Eternal Sleep
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 13 - A Complete Meido
3:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 25 - I Accept Your Last Wish!
3:30 - One Piece - 291 - Boss Luffy Returns! Is It a Dream or Reality? Lottery Ruckus!
4:00 - Deadman Wonderland - 10 - Undertaker

Line_HTX

I forgot to ask this last time, but you know the part where Gamagoori goes in on that red-eyed Disciplinary person and expells her on the spot?

Can someone make a gif of that scene and have the words be like...

"Please forgive me."

"NEVER! YOU'RE PERMANENTLY BANISHED FROM THIS FORUM!! GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

For some reason I feel that scene is too good not to have a banned gif.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Real good night of TOONAMI.

This is easily one of the three best Non-Canon™ episodes of One Piece.

I actually consider this the worst of the Boss Luffy episodes, if I remember right. For one thing, it relies heavily on a pun that flat out does not translate into English.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I bet the villain or sidekick is One-Kick Woman.

& there's a rival called One-Slice Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom