• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The anime censored most of the Bulma boobs that was in the manga, you need the uncut Viz releases for them.

Correct me if I'm wrong but there's almost none of this during the DBZ era even in the manga.

I haven't read it in so long though I can't be sure.

MikeMyers

None in the Z era, but I was referring to you saying DB has more fanservice.

Bulma's boobs are shown when Yamcha sees her in the shower, when Yamcha pulls the bed sheets away from her, and when Yamcha defeats the Invisible Man. The anime was a bit more discreet about it all.

Oh, and when Oolong transforms....but I guess those are really pig boobies.

LOLDSFAN

Bulma's boobs are shown when Yamcha sees her in the shower, when Yamcha pulls the bed sheets away from her, and when Yamcha defeats the Invisible Man. The anime was a bit more discreet about it all.

Lol how do you remember all these details. I can't even remember what happened a couple weeks ago in Bleach.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Yeah I've read up to the Saiyan Arc and watched DB fairly recently...don't know if it was the uncensored version or not that I read.

MikeMyers

Invisible Man gag was during Urani Baba's tournament. Yamcha was initially going to win the fight by sensing the Invisible Man's vibrations, but Baba started singing in order to mask the sound of her fighter's movements. So Krillin pulled off Bulma's top in oder to get Master Roshi to nose bleed onto the Invisible Man, allowing Yamcha to see him and beat him with the Wolf Fang Fist.

I would say it's still the first ki attack , paurs flying is i guess the first use of ki but then again maybe they are flying due to a different method, just like their transformation isn't ki?

Newest Naruto chapter would have been a lot better if this happened.

tumblr_mzgmtkmB8z1s4foq3o1_500.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Flying isn't really an attack...unless Puar is secretly a Pokemon.

EDIT - What RSE getting a remake?

holy shit you were posting in here for an hour or two without knowing this?

I'm over the moon. First the remake team fixes johto, and now the final frontier, hoenn.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I still can't believe they allowed this on TV/Toonami during the day time

interesting times in cable those were....

Even crazier if you remember back that the Garlic Jr. Saga first premiered on their Saturday late morning block! This shit was on at noon!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Now that Gen 3 remakes are happening, looks like we'll see more "WHEN WILL GEN 4 BE REMADE" comments.

next console most likely. Platinum is really good but the graphics on the next nintendo handheld (possibly a console/handheld hybrid) would be something else.

Remember more time has passed between remaking gen 3 then it did for the first set of remakes. Sure I can bring my good friend DERP the Blastoise up from Fire Red and use him right now (he is in fact the egg move breeder for a few things in bank) and I have even older pokémon (including my entire team from my first run in Ruby) still hanging out. Doesn't mean this was an unnecessary remake. Far from it.

The remake team consistently puts out better games than the main team. I mean FR/LG, Emerald, Platinum, HG/SS, B2/W2 all easily destroy the games they are built on in quality.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Deadman Wonderland, Episode 1.

Yo, I bet this show got some bleeps. Also this kid needed Phoenix Wright badly.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nintendo nfc figures fuck my wallet man
Oh man, what if this is what Sakurai meant by SSB Wii U & 3DS connecting? Though in all honestly, getting a figure & then having it unlock a trophy in the game would be cool. It sounds like they wanna take Skylander's concept & go even further with it.

I can't wait to hear more about it at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom