• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

I might miss the first few episodes of AoT with yall since I'm probably going to be working late :/

Will go over and see reactions tho, which is the one of the best parts of watching it with everyone

daveo42

Banned
I hope I can wrestle the TV away from my roommate for a half hour to watch it live AoT live with you guys on Saturdays. I'm competing with SNL, which I don't really understand why he watches it. Hasn't been funny in years.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Here's an image from Soul Eater NOT that Funimation used as a promo.

1979880_10152117367533481_2935370897089533383_n.jpg

Hmm, maybe this is a good fit for Toonami.

am i the only one who finds it kinda gross that they gave huge boobs to a girl drawn in an art style that's intended to make her look very young and child-like?

Shit I need to pick up Casshern again got 2 episodes in then cut myself to sleep
not really but still shit was damn dark

daveo42

Banned
Best superhero movie of all time!

Weird you're watching it ten years after it came out though. Hopefully you weren't spoiled on any of it.

Spiderman 2 was a fantastic movie. So was Amazing Spiderman 2. Another Marvel movie that people should go and see this year.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Stay away from all sharp objects.

I didn't stop because it got depressing. I stopped because Naruto was taking up all my free time...that isn't spent posting on boards.

This Tuesday I didn't have a good reliable way to waste time on boards but had some free time...and watched 12 hours of stuff I've been meaning to, cleaned the house, walked the dogs twice, and nearly beat one of the games on my checklist. It's scary how much more productive I am when I'm not posting here and elsewhere. Even more productive with my leisure activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom