• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a native Japanese speaker singing in English without noticable reverb or autotune, I don't know what you expect it to sound like. I could understand thinking the vocals are a bit drowned out because of the way the song is mixed but he sounds fine to me and the hook is very catchy.

The bount arc is one of the better filler arcs in my opinion.

lol i remember watching the bount arc back when i was like a sophomore in high school. and then i found out what "filler" arcs were from a friend, and that was when i started reading the mangas instead

The new Call of Duty trailer....tell me more

svwjL5F.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Bount arc was okay, but like most filler arcs it ended up being too long. I think when they went through all that shit and *THEN* went to Soul Society, it got annoying.

God Tier
1. Melody of the Wild Dance (SID's best song)
2. Rolling Star (Yui's best song)
3. D-tecnoLife (Uverworld's best song)

Sweet Tier
4. Velonica (Aqua Timez' best song)
5. Change
6. Asterisk
7. After Dark (not AKFG's best song)
8. Alones

Nice Tier
9. Blue
10. Ichirin No Hana
11. Shojo S

Good Tier
12. Harukaze
13. Chu-Bara

Bleh Tier
14. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight

Seems about right:p I'd mix it up a bit.

Azure J

God Tier
1. Melody of the Wild Dance (SID's best song)
2. Rolling Star (Yui's best song)
3. D-tecnoLife (Uverworld's best song)

Sweet Tier
4. Velonica (Aqua Timez' best song)
5. Change
6. Asterisk
7. After Dark (not AKFG's best song)
8. Alones

Nice Tier
9. Blue
10. Ichirin No Hana
11. Shojo S

Good Tier
12. Harukaze
13. Chu-Bara

Bleh Tier
14. Tonight, Tonight, Tonight

Velonica should replace D-technolife in god tier.

Bount arc was okay, but like most filler arcs it ended up being too long. I think when they went through all that shit and *THEN* went to Soul Society, it got annoying.
Yeah, it started off strong but just dragged as usual. The last filler arc we just watched had the same issues; the constant mirror matches, while entertaining, got old and the whole mod soul twist was straight ripped from the bount arc.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight Tonight Tonight is aces. Too bad it was wasted on a shitty arc.

ALONES was fucking garbage. There was another terrible one, too, but for the life of me I can't think of what it was.

*~Asterisk, Ranbu no Melody, D-tecnolife, Rolling Star, Shoujo S, and Velonica were all top shelf. There are more I'm forgetting.

If there's one positive thing Bleach has in abundance, it's great openings.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/4K_Media_Inc.

So apparently when 4Kids died they were actually bought by Konami, renamed 4K Media (real subtle), and tasked with continuing to dub Yu-Gi-Oh (and only Yu-Gi-Oh.) Craziness.

As long as they don't censor it too bad I'd be interested in seeing their Arc-V dub. Their opening for 5D's was fricking ace.

Going fast
makes me feel alive.

My heart beats
in hyper drive.

Seda

4mUvVqU.png

Bleach and Space Dandy are taking the week off - Schedule plan below
11:30pm – Attack on Titan
12:00am – DBZ Cooler’s Revenge
1:00am – Naruto Shippuden
1:30am – One Piece
2:00am – Blue Exorcist
2:30am – Black Lagoon
3:00am – Beware the Batman
3:30am - Naruto
4:00am - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
4:30am – Samurai Jack
5:00am – Star Wars: The Clone Wars
5:30am - Sym–bionic Titan

daveo42

Banned
The biggest issues I remember having with a lot of the movie dubs were the horrible nu-metal soundtracks. A lot of the storylines were a bit meh too outside of the first two Broly movies and the one fusion movie that was more on the fun side of things.

Edit: History of Trunks was good and the newest movies are way better.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Cooler's Revenge is coming? Wow.
Looks like Nicktoons lost the rights. Maybe this means DBZ Kai Buu Saga will air on Toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom