• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
There's really only one choice.

tumblr_mjzdue5r9M1r72ht7o1_500.gif

LOLDSFAN

So I haven't been checking Twitter so I see we're getting movie?

Cool beans. Wonder if we'll get Kai in the future.

Levyne

Banned
I still haven't heard of Fairy Tail outside of this thread.

It's all a hoax, right? You're all in on it. It's made up.

bigkrev

I still haven't heard of Fairy Tail outside of this thread.

It's all a hoax, right? You're all in on it. It's made up.

It features male and female characters constantly loosing their clothing. That's the only thing I know about the series

I feel bad for probably never being able to now to get into souls games, played 4 hrs of demons souls and kinda enjoyed it but I feel like idk my expectations at the moment would be too high/bitter. Also if sailor moon and DB Kai could get on toonnami it would be amazing if only to see ratings /for nostalgia .

Raxus

People tend to put the Souls series up on a pedestal (myself included) but I try had to crystallize my thoughts on each of the games so people will have a better impression if the game is for them going in.

I'd recommend Dark Souls 1 or 2 for beginners since they are a tad less complex than Demon's.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
guys.

Wikipedia tells me Cooler's Revenge has Disturbed.

what the hell.

The replacement music in this and Lord Slug was one of the more embarrassing aspects of early Funimation.
It kind of makes me want them to redub the movies with the Kai cast.

On another note, I just heard that Koji Yada, the Japanese voice of Dr. Gero, has passed away at 81.

Tenumi

Banned
...Yeah, definitely starting to feel like Nicktoons potentially lost the rights to DBZ Kai and Toonami may get it (and hopefully Buu saga too).

BBboy20

After watching all of Attack On Titan: Down with the haters.

I am curious on how Eren, Sasha, and Hange are going to be handled in English though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom