• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Didn't watch the dub? How was it?
I know Blum is Onizuka.

Also did you read the chapter of the new manga?

The dub has that early 2000's feel where the main parts are well acted but the bit players are done horribly. Definitely worth a watch.

Blum is...about seven or eight characters on the show.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Blum voices every third male character. It's kind of funny when you see scenes and he's blatantly having a conversation with himself

Happens even more often with Wendee Lee who has just as many parts if not more and more of them are bigger roles.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's time to table all this DBZ and AoT talk for something important.

JtiF7vQ.jpg

I'm basically out of the non water drink game...but I'm going to buy a 12 pack or two just to have around.

worth noting that now Attack on Titan and Bleach end on the same night

An hour of Fairy Tail each week?!?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Ain't my walls. I've got a giant Hobbit poster and a world map, though they both need to be restrung.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I miss Mtn. Dew Pitch Black. That was an awesome flavor. I remember back when they originally came out, a gas station was trying to get rid of excess 20 oz bottles for like....10 or 20 cents, I think, so we bought about 50 bottles of them. Wish that would come back. Voltage is the closest to the taste I can remember (& the only Mt. Dew flavor I like), but it doesn't fill the void.

Also, talking about art on walls made me wonder if I could fit my two Pacific Rim posters (& my Project X Zone one from the LE) somewhere since I don't have much room due to the 3 Ace Attorney Investigation TGS posters (one of which is signed by Eshiro, the producer), my Lost Planet 2 signed lithograph, the Muramasa Rebirth lithograph from the LE, the "She must not be forgotten" FF13 drawing from Square Enix Rewards, my Sin & Punishment: Star Successor pre-order bonus poster, my Punch-Out GameStop tournament poster, and my Mega Man Legends 3 "Thank You!" Devroom drawing that was meant for the winner of the Reaverbot design contest but never claimed it so it was given to me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pitch Black is garbage.

Pitch Black II however? Nectar of the gods. Biggest turn around of anything ever. It's like this thread's general reaction to Space Dandy pre and post Zombie episode.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Pitch Black is garbage.

Pitch Black II however? Nectar of the gods. Biggest turn around of anything ever. It's like this thread's general reaction to Space Dandy pre and post Zombie episode.
Pitch Black II was also awesome. It disappoints me they never made that a full-time flavor. Heck, at the very least, do it once a year during Halloween or something like they originally did.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They probably will run The Final Act eventually. It is a hot Toonami property and a US premiere, it's also short.

MikeMyers

She skipped SSJ and went straight to SSJ2.

"Gohan, the only way to achieve SSJ2 is through your rage"

*7 years later*

"I lied, I got SSJ2 through training, and so did Vegeta, and later Gotenks will in this arc. Should have just went into the time chamber again"

bigkrev

JtiF7vQ.jpg

I'm basically out of the non water drink game...but I'm going to buy a 12 pack or two just to have around.

WAIT THIS EXISTS NOW HOLY FUCK GAMECHANGER

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WAIT THIS EXISTS NOW HOLY FUCK GAMECHANGER

Like all Pepsi rollouts it'll just appear in your stores one day. I had Pepsi Throwback before everyone else but Mountain Dew Throwback took months.

"Gohan, the only way to achieve SSJ2 is through your rage"

*7 years later*

"I lied, I got SSJ2 through training, and so did Vegeta, and later Gotenks will in this arc. Should have just went into the time chamber again"

Vegeta and Gotenks both got it from cheating. Vegeta got an evil energy boost and Gotenks is a fusion.

bigkrev

Like all Pepsi rollouts it'll just appear in your stores one day. I had Pepsi Throwback before everyone else but Mountain Dew Throwback took months.

WHEN WAS THIS ANNOUNCED THOUGH JESUS CHRIST HOW DID I MISS THIS

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING DRAGONBALL Z OR SOME OTHER STUPID SHIT WHEN THERE IS REAL LIFE BOMBS BEING DROPPED BY PEPSI

Tenumi

Banned
Did Gotenks even technically hit SSJ2? He goes from SSJ1 to 3 if I recall correctly, with no real stop inbetween.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
WHEN WAS THIS ANNOUNCED THOUGH JESUS CHRIST HOW DID I MISS THIS

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT FUCKING DRAGONBALL Z OR SOME OTHER STUPID SHIT WHEN THERE IS REAL LIFE BOMBS BEING DROPPED BY PEPSI

The rumor first appeared in...March with a May release. Someone took a picture of a 20oz around April or so.

LOLDSFAN

JtiF7vQ.jpg

Yooooooo!!!

Brb buying a years supply.
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

Wait, what? Diet Code Red is back?

The Dream is no longer dead???

It's extremely regional, apparently. For example, I'm in New Orleans and I've found it in Jackson, Mississippi, just outside Mobile and in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Also spotted it in Atlanta.

I'll occasionally make a little day trip out of it on a lazy Sunday or if I go up to Pearl to catch the Braves' AA team and grab a few 12-packs.

EDIT: Here's the product locator link, give it your best shot Man God.

http://itemlocator.pepsico.com/dew/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom