• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
AGj9RSD.gif

BBboy20

Hey there. Always great to have new members aboard. Enjoy yourself. And others have said it but I'll say it again anyway. Stay safe around these boards. It gets touchy around E3. I know members irl who joined for E3, and was gone before the end of the conferences just because things got a little too heated and tempers rose. Stick with us. We're a friendly group. :3
I wonder what I would have been like if I was a member during the Xbone fiasco.

Takashi

Hey there. Always great to have new members aboard. Enjoy yourself. And others have said it but I'll say it again anyway. Stay safe around these boards. It gets touchy around E3. I know members irl who joined for E3, and was gone before the end of the conferences just because things got a little too heated and tempers rose. Stick with us. We're a friendly group. :3

Friendly when theres no sao around lol

Destructo Disk!

MikeMyers

My favourite part is that even though he was chopped in half and being angrily blasted by Goku, he still has enough HP to survive a planet explosion

Freeza must be tank.

Now, I need to stay on schedule and watch toonami. I always try but I always end up not being home or doing something else and forgetting.

That was my problem in 2012, I'd always go out to drink on the weekends and come back home for a Deadman Wonderland drunk watch. I've (sort of) grown out of that party phase of college and prefer to spend my weekends at home watching toonami with the regulars here.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This reminds me of that magical episode early in the last arc of Bleach where people were bringing up clips from badly dubbed anime similarly labeled and all of them were better done than the scene in bleach. I think it was Momo fighting herself.

It reminds me of the time we watched Garzeys Wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom