• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
That scene is Bleach made me laugh, Orihime was so thirsty all the bread in the planet couldn't soak it up. Scenes like that make me feel like the anime team is shipping Ichigo x Rukia hard. I liked the episode as a whole, then again I like this arc as a whole so that should be no surprise

Just went back to check the ratings. Welp, better get that new avatar ready. I'm glad that AoT is still doing great, though I'm sad to see the drop off for One Piece and Black Lagoon. It is a bitter sweet look for sure.

Atleast I'm getting a kinectless Xbone in June. I was just telling my gal not more than a couple days ago that they'd get a sale from me if they took the kinect away and dropped it $100.

Just went back to check the ratings. Welp, better get that new avatar ready. I'm glad that AoT is still doing great, though I'm sad to see the drop off for One Piece and Black Lagoon. It is a bitter sweet look for sure.

Atleast I'm getting a kinectless Xbone in June. I was just telling my gal not more than a couple days ago that they'd get a sale from me if they took the kinect away and dropped it $100.

What was your AoT prediction? 2.5M within the first month?

What was your AoT prediction? 2.5M within the first month?

2m in the first 3 episodes. I thought that between the good word of mouth that generally surrounds AoT and people telling their friends once episode 1 goes by, it might shoot up by week 2. 1.5m is a terrific number but still lower than my prediction which admittedly was a bit swinging for the fences for Toonami numbers. While still pleased with the numbers, I am getting distracted more by One Piece and Black Lagoon's dips.

2.5m though....whew that would have been swinging for the stratosphere haha.

This is the more important question

*LICH LAUGH*

12572640748562184549.webp

Don't really think it's a cool idea to post pics of DeMarco :/

It's public information, he put that stuff out there for everyone to see so I'm not invading his privacy by posting one of his two OKC profile pics. He hasn't even logged into the site in 4 years, not sure why it's a big deal.

EDIT: If Seda thinks it breaks the NEOGAF ToS then he can remove the photo but I'm not deleting it in the name of unnecessary censorship.

It's public information, he put that stuff out there for everyone to see so I'm not invading his privacy by posting one of his two OKC profile pics. He hasn't even logged into the site in 4 years, not sure why it's a big deal.

EDIT: If Seda thinks it breaks the NEOGAF ToS then he can remove the photo but I'm not deleting it in the name of unnecessary censorship.
R.I.P Gucci. Died a rebel :p
I guess it's fine. Just as long as your not being mean spirited about it.

R.I.P Gucci. Died a rebel :p
I guess it's fine. Just as long as your not being mean spirited about it.

Yeah, it didn't cross my mind that the post could seem mean spirited. DeMarco puts *LICH LAUGH* at the end of some of his tweets and this picture has him smiling/smirking, that's why I picked it. The other is just a serious pose.

daveo42

Banned
Looking at that gif though one of Orihime's legs is about as thick as all of Rukia's limbs combined.

Yup, there's a whole lot of worman on Orihime. Not that I mind.
I'd still pick Rukia over Orihime any day of the week.

Rukia is still way more powerful than Orihime outside of broken healing.

Seda

As long as you're not digging into his personal life, it's fine on occasion to post public images.

Also he looked quite different ten years ago (small pic)

O6aqx6h.jpg

ckohler

That GIF bothers me because it's so obviously rotoscoped and off model. :p
All I can see are the bodies of the real women they filmed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can only see the skirt pattern not moving with the skirts
I actually learned the name of that a while back, it's called "perspective incorrect texturing" (or as TV Tropes puts it, Unmoving Plaid). Shaft likes to do this sometimes like with Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei or the Monogatari stuff.

BATDAMN IT, ninja'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom