• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://twitter.com/king_seda/status/466607100584800256

So Seda's life is now a harem anime

Unclephil.jpg

giphy.gif

There is an massive lack of photoshopped jazz jackrabbit's head on the face of anime teachers who the girls are going crazy for, someone with far better skills then I needs to get on this

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I have come to ask bass about his impressions on the last episode of bleach, and to approve of the title however it came to be hunt hint tell me

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You can get my impressions on it before I drift off to sleep.

It was really quite good until the last minute or so. Then the plot started to kick in and I realized the dream of a Bleach like this for even a week or two is nothing more than a faded memory.

foxuzamaki

You can get my impressions on it before I drift off to sleep.

It was really quite good until the last minute or so. Then the plot started to kick in and I realized the dream of a Bleach like this for even a week or two is nothing more than a faded memory.

Awww :(

foxuzamaki

Watch it though because Bleach might never be this good again.

I did on toonami night and enjoyed it, what Im most interested in bass' impressions though is his reaction to orihime literally being in ichigo's room with every single alarm going off that this is like the part where they fuck.

foxuzamaki

Ichigo, the master player
on another note, im happy being able to talk in toonamigaf on just any ol day, ever since I got a job my posting has gone down in general and when I get home im usually like blah and just post in whatever.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Android #18, another character whose beaten more people with the Destructo Disk than Krillin.

God damnit Toriyama.

one of the things that pissed me off about the series

just like literally everyone being able to use Solar Flare

MikeMyers

I have an average of 17 posts a day.

I need to do better.

100 posts. 100 edits. 10 thread subscriptions.

EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Gotta get them Hot Pockets out, saves time!

one of the things that pissed me off about the series

just like literally everyone being able to use Solar Flare

I always wished Gohan had gotten his own unique technique when he came into his own.

Speaking of tags, what's the origin of yours?

Takashi

What was you guys' general concensus of Deadman Wonderland? I wasn't lurking here yet that far back, but from what I've gathered Samurai 7 and GXP were pretty bad, and Casshern was good. But as for DW I'm not sure what you guys thought of it

Amikami

Banned
Gaf mostly enjoyed DMW, myself included. Definitely a nice watch with Toonami. Personally enjoy Samurai 7 honestly, though I agree it could be boring at times. I was one of the few though.

foxuzamaki

I enjoyed deadman wonderland but this was when it was subbed and not on toonami yet, I watched one episode dubbed, I think it was a time where I wanted to watch toonami but wasent dedicated to it even though I wanted to but was forgetful(kinda the same with inuyasha nights on sundays) I believe it was the first episode.

Takashi

I also enjoyed it, thought maybe some people would be put off by Ganta's voice. The ending was very abrupt but I knew it was cause the manga continued. What I saw of Samurai 7 I thought was alright but I kinda wasn't able to keep up with it after a few episodes so I'm not sure if it got worse or something. I know Casshern gets a lot of love, and while I certainly enjoyed it for the most part, I thought it was trying to be a little too deep and brooding sometimes, and it took away abit from the whole watch. GXP I just didn't care about and was one of those shows that was on in the background lol.

foxuzamaki

I didnt pay too much attention to samurai 7 because when I became a regular of toonamigaf(when I was lurking) the show was already in the middle of it's season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom