• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cosplay

in0CJ3j.jpg

i didn't know you took mugshots, Levyne

I can't see how they would make that first episode work, and it would probably kill the viewership in the crib.

Either split it up and air half week one and half week two, or make the first episode an hour long and skip a random show aka if F/Z was Bleach's replacement have it take Space Dandy's spot week 1 for that first episodes

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Blue Exorcist doesn't have its dub up.

however, Soul Eater was on Netflix during its run so same point, really.

so was most of FMA:B, Samurai Jack (then it left, then it came back) I'm positive Samurai 7 was up during that run, DMWL might have been as well.

so was most of FMA:B, Samurai Jack (then it left, then it came back) I'm positive Samurai 7 was up during that run, DMWL might have been as well.

eh well, with FMAB it's a little different since it's a rerun, and i don't think Jack has the same standards as anime since it's just a CN show.

Seda

Why did Toonami go away in the first place?

All TV only typically last a few years. CARTOON network changed directions one or twice. Some vague answers too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom