• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif
AU7Amsc.gif

Levyne

Banned
Can fans support with funding? Would you go to more cons?

Not at the moment, and not in the cards.

"If you build a toonami-con, we will come."

Seda

Everyone giving their favorite promos. Johnny likes Space Dandy trailer. Gill the blood dragon review. Dana fall down 7 get up 8 and pikmin 3 review. Sara - ladies on toonami and Eva 1.11

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Eeeh. I guess Kai will be a good way to finally see what Dragonball Z is all about in a more abridged format.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
SAO season 2 will come whether people ask for it or not, the original did well enough for it to happen, plus it just would make sense to continue with the next in the series.

Seda

Can't play uncut Black Lagoon because of sharing channel space with CN, matters to advertisers. Comedy Central is atypical with their censoring standards. And not Toonami s decision.

Whatever your thoughts on DBZ, I would hope everyone realizes that if it has any sort of pull, it'll bring more eyeballs to Toonami and that can only be a good thing for the block's future.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Throw me in the excited for DBZ Kai camp, and when Kai ends Bleach Blood War Arc will be ready to roll :)

I absolutely abhor Gohan's voice in kai, no idea why they replaced stephanie for it =/
No idea why they replaced bulma and android 18's voice while we're at it.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Whatever your thoughts on DBZ, I would hope everyone realizes that if it has any sort of pull, it'll bring more eyeballs to Toonami and that can only be a good thing for the block's future.

I guess we shall find out in due time, I still question the amount of pull because seriously how many more ways do we need to watch this show?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So I'm guessing Kai group watches will consist of nothing but DBZ Abridged jokes/references?

Probably.
Better bone up on your TFS knowledge everyone.

Whatever your thoughts on DBZ, I would hope everyone realizes that if it has any sort of pull, it'll bring more eyeballs to Toonami and that can only be a good thing fpr the block's future.

It will be a lot more homes than Nicktoons, but not as many as The CW. Though this has the added benefit of being uncut, and NO BLUE POPO!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I really hope this happens, especially if it gets a time slot around 11:30 or midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom