• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorillaz

Who cares about touching? Especially when it's not visible or explicit? And again, I'll point to Sword Art Online, which had ACTUAL SEXUAL ASSAULT.
I didn't watch SAO but was it a parody of fanservice like KLK?

Either way if they show it, I'm pretty sure it will be censored and at a later time.

ckohler

Intruderrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Seda is his avatar right now.

sKav3K4.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Someone needs to ask if Team Satomi will win in season 3 of IGPX.

Or maybe if they'll start post time skip in the league below and have to work up to the top league.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I didn't watch SAO but was it a parody of fanservice like KLK?

Either way if they show it, I'm pretty sure it will be censored and at a later time.

Nooooooo.
All SAO fanservice was played straight.
Including the textbook Male Gaze shots.

LOLDSFAN

So I had 3 gifs ready to go if their respected show was announced.

No dice this time but I might as well post em anyway.

balgGPI.gif

k1VW4ie.gif

EDbaROA.gif

I should have seen DBZ coming...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
they slightly sped up the opening and cut the ending and preview. They will do that again...guaranteed.

Did they specify if it'll be the new shiny HD version?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sailor Moon Crystal is probably a long ways away since it is a bi-weekly show, KLK may never make it and dear god Sentai give Toonami the greatness that is Log Horizon.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

well, look at the shows that are ending and when, plus add in the possibility of a slight expansion to 11 and the chance that FMA:B and probably Jack could be replaced at any time, and that Clone Wars could run out and you'll get an idea of when it could happen.

MikeMyers

Well, that and as I understand it TOEI felt Viz was a better candidate then Funimation, who is apparently in a bit of a row with Funi over cropping issues on some of the DVD/Blu-Ray sets, or so I am told.

I think it was Naoko Takeuchi who calls the shots, not Toei.

Seda

Jason is pretty amusing when he pantomimes or imitates In his answers. You guys would probably enjoy watching the panel when it goes up.

I have literally no problem with this.

Kai could also air forever on the backend (I know, that's just me) same with FLCL and Inuyasha.

Agree with all of this, maybe not flcl but I'd let it reair 2x in a row every year in the fall.

Also Fairy tail is clearly going to be One Piece replacement guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom