• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May14| Toonami just got a lot Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I hereby absolve DeMarco of all guilt regarding the AoT opening, and transfer all blame to Funimation pending further review.

On topic, this is a pretty cool little episode.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
she'll come back as a fully grown adult (her species ages fast) in season 2. However, she will be completely yandere for Dandy.

lLGKsTS.png

hahaha

Amikami

Banned
Still a lovely sequence.

DeMarco has a point. Is it that big of a deal to just youtube the opening? I feel like most of the complainers already watched the sub anyway.

Agreed. Its silly to go as far as pestering the guy on twitter.

It's the Internet people are always going to nitpick every move you make. If your an exec. throwing a tantrum on twitter isn't going to help your case. Just acting professional is what will bring in supporters.

Also kinda agree. Needs a tougher hyde. He should know his audience by now.

todd360

The love for openings in Anime is something I just can't wrap my head around.

IS IT THAT BIG A DEAL?

Titans opening is kinda a big deal. I have never seen so many parodys of an opening until titan came out. There hilarious as well. The opening is uber hardcore.

There are some good openings and I can't say i *prefer* more commercials and no openings or endings, but I kinda, realize it's not crucial if anything what was always toonami to me was the promos and other stuff, more time for that the better.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Seeing the reactions to Beware the Batman next week will be interesting.

Not insane Attack on Titan reactions, but I imagine it will be a lot of "... Well that's a thing that's happening"

Warming up to Beware the Batman, hopefully it quickly Clone Wars S2 instead of being stuck in Clone Wars S1 territory

It won't get the chance... Beware the Batman is pretty much dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom