• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

0Xsq5Ac.jpg

Now give me that blu ray release! Though I'll probably throw down $40 to pre order the dvd on the off chance we don't get a blu ray due to reverse import shenanigans

bigkrev

If you need a heartwarming pick-me-up today, download the WEEI app and listen to pure salt and delusion. It makes the GAF thread seem tepid.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Maybe Viz/Warner will require S1 to air in order to allow S2.

Granted, that'd make for about 70+ episodes, which would well last over a year, and Part 2 shall make for a glorious group watch. Just that Part 1 might turn some people off from making it to said Part 2 & eventually Part 3.

Maybe Viz/Warner will require S1 to air in order to allow S2.

Granted, that'd make for about 70+ episodes, which would well last over a year, and Part 2 shall make for a glorious group watch. Just that Part 1 might turn some people off from making it to said Part 2 & eventually Part 3.

Part 1 is still way better than a lot of the stuff on Toonami now.

Moaradin

How can you not like Part 1? It has DIO being the most gloriously evil fucker to ever live. And it's only like 8 episodes so it's not like it drags or anything.

How can you not like Part 1? It has DIO being the most gloriously evil fucker to ever live. And it's only like 8 episodes so it's not like it drags or anything.

I think its 9 episodes, and I agree. Dio alone makes that part as great as it is. Part 1 is awesome and a lot of fun.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wasn't there a big anime convention happening soon? Perhaps we'll hear the dub cast there & have the announcement be official.

& then a Toonami confirmation?!

wwm0nkey

Man today could get very expensive for me, dropped $150 on Iga's game and am probably gonna preorder Jojo S1 for $40 on Rightstuf.

I'm waiting for it to get closer so I can see if there will be a BluRay

Wasn't there a big anime convention happening soon? Perhaps we'll hear the dub cast there & have the announcement be official.

& then a Toonami confirmation?!
There is Anime Central coming up but don't think it would be announced there, then there is Anime Expo.

I'm waiting for it to get closer so I can see if there will be a BluRay

For sure, but there is no harm in locking in that $40 pre-order price because it probably won't be cheaper then that any time soon and we don't have blu ray confirmation yet. Obviously if/when a BR is confirmed I'll go ham for that

Seda

Momocon* is less than two weeks away, but I'd be surprised if they'd announce broadcast details for Jojo before an official license announcement.

*for those unaware - a tiny convention in Atlanta, but literally like a block away from William's Street and Toonami has a panel there

Seda

I hope it doesn't come to toonami just so I don't have to go through this circlejerk everyday. I know Puruzi's with me.

I wouldn't be so worried. Of course the people showing excitement right now are the people who are fans. There would be people watching for the first time too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YOU'RE TEARING US APART, TOONAMI GAF.

When will the day come where we can all unite with a single, universal opinion that a show on Toonami is beloved by all of us?

SAO & GXP probably fit unbeloved by all/almost all

Bleach and sao bring ratings even though toonami gaf likes to hate on them. This block probably wouldn't exist without them tbh.

Bleach for sure carried ASA/Toonami on it's back for a long time, though I don't think I'd give SAO that much credit. It's been one of many, many successful shows that has aired on new Toonami.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
We doing our own schedules now?

12:00 - Seikon no Qwaser
12:30 - Queen's Blade
1:00 - High School of the Dead
1:30 - Ikki Tousen
2:00 - Highschool DxD
2:30 - Freezing
3:00 - Tenchi Muyo GXP

#BestScheduleEv0rz

daveo42

Banned
Bleach and sao bring ratings even though toonami gaf likes to hate on them. This block probably wouldn't exist without them tbh.

I'd be ok with this

Bleach did bring the ratings, I'd just schedule more Kai if all I cared about was maximizing ratings. SAO does about as well as most other shows on the block in its time slot.

12:00 - One Punch Man
12:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
1:00 - Kill la Kill
1:30 - Hunter X Hunter
2:00 - Garo: The Animation
2:30 - Blood Blockade Battlefront
3:00 - Punchline

a completely reasonable and realistic schedule

some choices may or may not have been made entirely on the basis of GIFs of action scenes that looked cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom