• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxus

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Episode 43

holy-rollins.gif

Crazy shit just. went. DOWN. This fight...hnnnnng.

Told everyone. The final fights are amazing and this is MUCH better than the OVA's adaptation where
Ice loses 'just cause'

It's a little odd we're so close to Inuyasha ending with no word as to its replacement.

They're clearly saving it for Momocon, and clearly aren't worried about whatever show it is needing that much pre airing hype to do well.

Only one new show has the toonami legacy and built in North American audience to make them that confident about announcing it a few weeks before air date without the need to hype it up like other shows

Grexeno

They're clearly saving it for Momocon, and clearly aren't worried about whatever show it is needing that much pre airing hype to do well.

Only one new show has the toonami legacy and built in North American audience to make them that confident about announcing it a few weeks before air date without the need to hype it up like other shows
I suppose, I guess.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Momocon's at the end of the month. May 28th-31st. We should hear about Inuyasha's replacement then.

Bleach is coming back?

While I wouldn't put it completely past AS to help fund a Bleach final act, I think they and Studio Pierrot are waiting for the Bleach manga to end first.

If it ever does, it'll be a long time before we see a new bleach anime again.

And even if the manga is done, I'd still put down $100 that there will be some kind of filler in there.

Jarate

Banned
I can't imagine Toonami has the money to go in on a Dragon Ball Super simulcast.

It more depends on exclusivity or not. It's not getting picked up by Toonami, but it might get picked up by Cartoon Network which could theoretically show an unedited version of the episode.

Show will get butchered if it's on Cable and it's not on Adult Swim, that's what Im mostly worried about

A new anime poll:
Japanese Fans Name Top 10 Anime and Manga Couples They Wish Would Break Up

9. School Days' Makoto Ito and Sekai Saionji

8. True Tears' Shin'ichirō Nakagami and Hiromi Yuasa

7. Gundam SEED's Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne

5. Nisekoi's Raku Ichijo and Chitoge Kirisaki

4. School Days' Makoto Ito and Kotonoha Katsura

3. Crayon Shinchan's Yocchi and Micchī

2. Sword Art Online's Kirito and Asuna

1. Detective Conan's Shinichi Kudo and Ran Mori

*removed #6 and #10 due to future Naruto spoilers

>Asuna and Kirito at #2

880CHzm.gif

Moaradin

They might as well turn SAO into a full on Harem at this point. They already want to be one. Hell, it would probably end up being a better show.

Rakkety Tam

Neo Member
I find the opinions on School Days to be wholly satisfactory, though contradictory. That show is probably the worst show I've completed.

They might as well turn SAO into a full on Harem at this point. They already want to be one. Hell, it would probably end up being a better show.

Spoilers for later half of this season

the next arc excalibur is essentially that and its easily better then the 3 arcs that came before it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A new anime poll:
Japanese Fans Name Top 10 Anime and Manga Couples They Wish Would Break Up

9. School Days' Makoto Ito and Sekai Saionji

8. True Tears' Shin'ichirō Nakagami and Hiromi Yuasa

7. Gundam SEED's Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne

5. Nisekoi's Raku Ichijo and Chitoge Kirisaki

4. School Days' Makoto Ito and Kotonoha Katsura

3. Crayon Shinchan's Yocchi and Micchī

2. Sword Art Online's Kirito and Asuna

1. Detective Conan's Shinichi Kudo and Ran Mori
HAHAHAHAHA, I like how School Days make it TWICE on the list. Also SAO being #2, though why do I feel like it's because they'd pair Kirito with another girl....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom