• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

PJl9E7F.jpg

Terrible subs aside it is pretty great. I can't wait for the dubbed version to hit the states. The new manga is great. I think when Kishi thinks smaller and focuses on characters things really click in Naruto.

Yeah, I would agree with this. When I did read the manga, I always felt the best parts were when Kishimoto would focus on, oh, Naruto, and his loneliness and isolation. He was actually my favourite character from the series, so when Kishimoto would actually give attention to his titular character instead of Sasuke, it was for the better. Sasuke wasn't even Naruto's best antagonist - Gaara was. And that's because he was a mirror of Naruto (the What If for the character). That's why the Talk no Jutsu with Gaara remains the best as far as I'm concerned.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Krillin and Gohan get a power boost from the Grand Elder, and then it's three hours of hot girl on girl (and occasionally guy) action courtesy of KILL la KILL.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 24 - Friends Reborn! Zarbon's Hideous Transformation!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 25 - Power Up, Krillin! Frieza's Mounting Apprehension!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 10 - I Want to Know More About You
1:00 - KILL la KILL - 11 - I'm Not Your Cute Woman
1:30 - KILL la KILL - 12 - Spit Your Sadness Away
2:00 - KILL la KILL - 13 - Crazy for You
2:30 - KILL la KILL - 14 - Ride Like the Wind
3:00 - KILL la KILL - 15 - Don't Stop Me Now

Regiruler

Catching up on last week's nardo (I think it's last weeks)

...since when did the naruto universe have glowsticks? Curse you shizo tech.

Changed my mind no #yolo work after minimal sleep for me. Enjoy dbz kai and the klk marathon I remember how I felt the last time I tried to work a sunday morning after getting no sleep saturday for toonami it wasn't pretty -.-

daveo42

Banned
I really hope they announce BBB next week. I think I might like to see it announced just a bit more than JoJo, but just by a little.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Iiii don't know how much of the KLKLKLK marathon I'll watch. Probably halfway through one. Maybe...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Puruzi's favorite anime of the season is Triage X.
All I know is it's by the same mangaka of Highschool of the Dead.

..............did that even get finished? I could've sworn it took another hiatus & it never finished. Anime ended RIGHT before the Mall Arc....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom