• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*checks amiibo situation at Walmart*

*notices One Piece manga for about $8.50*

"Vol. 74"

Oh my god, sometimes I forget how damn long certain manga are.....& how much space they'd take up on a book shelf.

daveo42

Banned
Can't wait for VR headsets to come out so we can play SAO for real

You think this is a good idea until you end up being one-upped by some scrub named Kirito and his endless harem.

I'd probably avoid playing a VR MMO as if I got too invested in it, I'd probably never want to log out and die from malnutrition or dehydration.

Jarate

Banned
Im all in for VR MMO's

Honestly, one of the first games I'll probably try for VR will be second life, that shit would be crazy to me, seeing poorly modeled penises in VITRUAL REALITY

LOLDSFAN

Soul Eater Brotherhood when

fa11460obkrk.gif

Raxus

I must not have my pulse on the anime community anymore. Is Fairy Tail THAT popular stateside? I would think there would be several other animes they would want to get that would make it up before than. Tokyo Ghoul being an obvious example, BBB, heck even JoJo isn't THAT much of a stretch.

daveo42

Banned
I still doubt we'll get another long running show to add on top of Shippuden and One Piece. I think JoJo would be the exception in this case. Betting more we'll see a single season show, quite possibly a simuldub.

Raxus

My predictions

Sailor Moon Crystal (Lock)
JoJo (Likely)
Tokyo Ghoul (Very Likely)
Durarara x2 (Not Happening)
Hunter x Hunter (Dead in the Water)
Psycho Pass (Likely)
Fairy Tail (Unlikely)
BBB (Unlikely for this announcement, next one however...)

Sailor Moon Crystal is coming for obvious reasons.

JoJo, Psycho Pass and Tokyo Ghoul all match up with the demand for more mature anime and out of the 3 I think Psycho Pass and Tokyo Ghoul would be the more likely choices. Still hold out hope I will be posing for the next 20ish weeks for S1 of JoJo.

My guess for announcements:

Sailor Moon Crystal (paired with DBZ)
Tokyo Ghoul

Grexeno

I don't know if it will be announced tomorrow, but I do think we get JoJo this year, most likely replacing Kill la Kill. It ties in nicely with the physical release, plus Season 1 + 2 is a standard 26 episodes.

Considering the only things I watch on Toonami are a show whose dub is finished and available without waiting week to week and a hate-watch, I might clock out from the block for the foreseeable future if JoJo or HxH isn't announced tomorrow.

No pressure, DeMarco.

Considering the only things I watch on Toonami are a show whose dub is finished and available without waiting week to week and a hate-watch, I might clock out from the block for the foreseeable future if JoJo or HxH isn't announced tomorrow.

No pressure, DeMarco.

You'll lurk just like Andrex who is definitely reading this right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom