• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I see a lot of bad opinions about certain anime in last few posts. >.>
VLL1GRH.jpg

Seda

jojos sucks
shirobako is shallow
HxH is boring and a poor man's fairy tail

future diary is the shit
free! is secret best show

ive never seen any of these

ckohler

I see a lot of bad opinions about certain anime in last few posts. >.>

There was a legit SAO fan with us on Saturday:

The flashbacks make me want to rewatch SAO Aincrad for the fourth time.

I feel so bad for kirito in this part, so painful to remember and constantly remember SAO.

Hate how she ignores Spiegal like that :(

Kirito in front of the explosion was always my fav moment of this episode.

Sinon ought to have not forgot how agile she saw that Kirito was in that minigame or else she could have made better terms, though Kirito is too good that she would have lost no matter what they did.

Trapped in a game/death games wise it is pretty compelling. Its not kawaharas best work (Accel World) but Kirito more than makes up for any shortcomings. Its why I think its great as I think we need more characters like him that remind us of what it means to truly be human.

So yeah, welcome to ToonamiGAF, Dedication Through Light. Your beloved show is mostly pooped on here. It kinda makes me bad for you. :/

I still enjoy ripping SAO apart, though.

bigkrev

jojos sucks
shirobako is shallow

future diary is the shit

But it isn't a secret that Free is the best show
once you look past the pretty boys and pretty animation, it's kinda dull

Jarate

Banned
Present your card to me or be eternally persecuted for underage drinking.

There's no way someone over 20 would use that avatar.

Ill be 24...

but if it males you feel any better I prolly have the maturity of a 18 year old!

also figured out how to view the mobile version of this site on my surface pro

go me

Jarate

Banned
also, I watched the first two episodes of Assassination Classroom. It was ok, but the angst was super bad and put of place. Also the intro song was pretty shitty

bigkrev

Absurdly high ratings, especially for Dragonball and KLK that aired while the fight was actually happening.

The fight may have done 4 million buys, and for reference, the highest UFC buyrate in history was 1.6 million buys

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That's surprising considering it was the night of the big fight.
Maybe people turned off the fight as I heard it was boring.

Good on One Piece managing to beat Inuyasha and Naruto

Tenumi

Banned
also, I watched the first two episodes of Assassination Classroom. It was ok, but the angst was super bad and put of place. Also the intro song was pretty shitty

You... you take that back!
I actually don't have strong feelings about it one way or the other. I just like dancing.

daveo42

Banned
Good night considering the fight was one.

jojos sucks
shirobako is shallow

future diary is the shit

Trolling is a bannable offense.

Line_HTX

SAO II didn't break one million. I thought it was popular among the crowd, heh heh heh...

So uh, after I watched the shit Sesshomaru episode after the Underworld, I don't remember which one it was, was it 6, 7 weeks ago? Anyways, I stopped watching even though I recorded all of them. I don't know, after missing a few and noticing that there were still episodes that were basically nothing, like the Canna one, I really really got annoyed by how the pacing came to a complete stop. If this was suppposed to be the final arc so to speak, I feel like there should not be this many episodes of super slowness. Can anyone fill me in on what I've missed and are we finally getting to the final battle?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Will you go to NY Comic Con and get an autograph from Masashi Kishimoto for me? I'd be willing to pay for your tickets and such.

What day is he signing? ComicCon isn't til October though and tickets aren't going up until the 13th. Unless it's special edition, then it's next month. Tickets are fine, just go halfsies with me and we're good. I wanna get my issue of Endgame signed by Snyder and Capullo if I'll be there anyway.

EDIT: He's also doing autograph sessions at the Union Square Barnes and Noble that week, I might be able to get him there.

What day is he signing? ComicCon isn't til October though and tickets aren't going up until the 13th. Unless it's special edition, then it's next month. Tickets are fine, just go halfsies with me and we're good. I wanna get my issue of Endgame signed by Snyder and Capullo if I'll be there anyway.

EDIT: He's also doing autograph sessions at the Union Square Barnes and Noble that week, I might be able to get him there.

That would be so amazing if you could. Which do you think would be easier for you?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
That would be so amazing if you could. Which do you think would be easier for you?

Either way we'd have to wait until October. I won't know when he'll be at the bookstore exactly until like the month before. Just find out what days he'll be signing at comic con and I'll buy a ticket for one of those days, I have something I want signed anyways.

Either way we'd have to wait until October. I won't know when he'll be at the bookstore exactly until like the month before. Just find out what days he'll be signing at comic con and I'll buy a ticket for one of those days, I have something I want signed anyways.

Sweet! I'll keep an eye out.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
just finished watching last week's Inuyasha

Is there some reason Kagome didn't just say "sit boy"?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
I mean I haven't been watching since the beginning, and it's usually used for comedy purposes, but I'm operating under the assumption that this sort of situation is exactly what this command that helps the girl control the half-demon is for.

Cool, Toonami handled Fight Night quite well.

I wonder if they would bump One Piece up if it continues to do well or leave it there because it's good numbers for 2:30 in the morning.

I mean I haven't been watching since the beginning, and it's usually used for comedy purposes, but I'm operating under the assumption that this sort of situation is exactly what this command that helps the girl control the half-demon is for.

Gonna make a wild guess and say the manga author forgot she could use it for serious purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom