• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMyers

*shudders*

HUCRUa6.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So I just realized. Warner MUSIC (or at least one of the companies Warner owns) has the rights of the song Roundabout, Jojo S1's ED. So maybe they're publishing the anime themselves in order to keep the music?

I think Walk Like an Egyptian is owned by one of Sony's music records (Columbia), but I need to check.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The simplest answer to these Jojo questions is that Viz is simply lying to try and keep the surprise.

Otherwise, this must be the work of an enemy's stand.

daveo42

Banned
Spoilers for Bleach 625

Riruka!
and
Neliel

You left out
Grimmjow making his triumphant return as the 2nd best bad guy in all of Bleach.

The simplest answer to these Jojo questions is that Viz is simply lying to try and keep the surprise.

Otherwise, this must be the work of an enemy's stand.

It's never not the work of an enemy stand.

You can come to your own verdict when you watch it on Toonami in a few months!

#banfairytail

There's been an "awakening".......have you felt it?

Also, happy birthday, Jarate. Bring JoJo to Toonami. Don't bring Fairy Tail to Toonami. Watch My Love Story. etc etc

Jarate

Banned
There's been an "awakening".......have you felt it?

Also, happy birthday, Jarate. Bring JoJo to Toonami. Don't bring Fairy Tail to Toonami. Watch My Love Story. etc etc

Luffys awakening better be turning the world around him into one giant bouncy castle. Also, this is probably how Aokiji can turn the ocean into a giant ice ocean. Oh Oda, you are the best

Luffys awakening better be turning the world around him into one giant bouncy castle. Also, this is probably how Aokiji can turn the ocean into a giant ice ocean. Oh Oda, you are the best

Luffy bouncing off his environments would be crazy. I'm not sure how what direction Oda will go with this level of devil fruit mastery.

Jarate

Banned
I have a confession...I haven't read any of the JoJo manga.

Transforming girl/woman chick from Hueco Mundo who was designated as #3, also known as Nell or Tits McGee
Id wait for so,e type of official manga release. The first few parts have horrid fan translations. The art is mediocre up until Part 3, but of you dont mind a worse version of Fist of the North Star, then it shouldnt be a problem

Also, who wants to do a Kickstarter to dub Fist of the Nor Star, wonder how much it would cost to liscence it lol

Line_HTX

Are weekdays the right times to post opinions that will be met with gifs or get out reactions? :p

Put Spice and Wolf on Toonami.

Are weekdays the right times to post opinions that will be met with gifs or get out reactions? :p

Put Spice and Wolf on Toonami.

Spice and Wolf is one of my favorite shows ever, but even I know people on Toonami wouldn't like it. Regardless of how well written it is and how good the characters are, its still a show about economics.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Spice and Wolf is one of my favorite shows ever, but even I know people on Toonami wouldn't like it. Regardless of how well written it is and how good the characters are, its still a show about economics.

That's fine, so long as they finally continue adapting it as a result. I need new episodes! Give them to me Japan!

Jarate

Banned
So I just got a job as a sports writer! Yay me!

Also, bring JoJo to Toonami. Do it, do it now DeMarco!

Congrats man, as someone who's tried to get into a similar field, I know how difficult it is to get into that type of stuff. Also, start asking athletes what their favorite anime is

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Congrats man, as someone who's tried to get into a similar field, I know how difficult it is to get into that type of stuff. Also, start asking athletes what their favorite anime is

Honestly, I'd rather do more serious reporting but I'm taking what I can get right now.

That's fine, so long as they finally continue adapting it as a result. I need new episodes! Give them to me Japan!

Keep dreaming.

Also, congrats on the new job!

Tell them to watch Sword Art with us on toonami.

So I just got a job as a sports writer! Yay me!

Also, bring JoJo to Toonami. Do it, do it now DeMarco!

Hell yeah! Congrats bro!

I'm planning to return to school in fall 2016 to finish my teaching degree. Hopefully soon I'll be able to share career job news with yall

It's okay to like things that are bad guys

It's also okay when you dislike something enough to derail a thread for almost an entire page to give more of an explanation to why you dislike it other then "it sucks" and "it's bad". That kind of drive by posting doesn't add anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom