• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |May15| Wasting Saturday nights for three years running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puruzi

Banned
It's also okay when you dislike something enough to derail a thread for almost an entire page to give more of an explanation to why you dislike it other then "it sucks" and "it's bad". That kind of drive by posting doesn't add anything.

I didn't derail anything. Everyone who circlejerks jojos and posted gifs or quoted me derailed it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*sees NISA is releasing Kotoura-san on Blu-Ray*

Oh hey, I remember watching that......TWO YEARS AGO when it originally came out. I also like the fact it's SUBS ONLY.

I mean, good on NIS America bringing over certain animes, even if they're sub only (Daily Life of High School Boys, for example), but you waited two years in the age of internet streaming & such to release a physical copy? I think by now, most people would've found other means or don't care at this point. At least something like Space Dandy had the excuse of being on TV first, THEN came out on DVD/Blu-Ray.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd rather have Part 2 in manga form, but if Viz releases a bundle of all 3 volumes for Part 1 at a decent price (& I can actually have the funds), then I might give in.

Jarate

Banned
so are all 3 parts the entire phantom blood

may get em just for that swag as fuck cover too. It's amazing how much his art style has changed

Rakkety Tam

Neo Member
1392372685774.png

Is it just me, or is perspective in this shot completely off? It legitimately took me like 5 seconds to figure out who was holding the book.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Bleach is making all the right moves. This is going to be great when animated. Oh sure, they'll probably be twenty episodes of mostly shit before they get this far, but man, it's turned into Wrestlemania with the returning talent.

Grexeno

Bleach is making all the right moves. This is going to be great when animated. Oh sure, they'll probably be twenty episodes of mostly shit before they get this far, but man, it's turned into Wrestlemania with the returning talent.
I like how there are suddenly wayyyyy too many heroes considering the amount of villains left standing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Twenty? There have been 150 chapters since the Bleach anime ended. That's 30 episodes at least.

Only a 3 episode filler arc? Have you ever seen Bleach? There will probably be an entire 26 episode non-canon arc right in the middle of Blood War.

Raxus

Speaking of intrusive filler in a series that should be ending, Naruto's filler arc has REALLY overstayed its welcome.

Never thought I'd want a chunin exam to end so fast.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Speaking of intrusive filler in a series that should be ending, Naruto's filler arc has REALLY overstayed its welcome.

This is indescribably hard for me to swallow. How did they fuck something so guaranteed to be good up?

Moaradin

This might end up being the longest filler in Shippuden. It's a damn shame since it started out decent and had good pacing. The written exams only lasted 2 episodes. Now they've been in the desert for like 15 episodes and every episode focuses on a character you don't care about and gives us flashbacks within flashbacks.

Guys, i really want to do a group watch of Ping Pong with you guys. It's a really good anime that I think y'all will like. It's all on Youtube directly from Funimation too so there should be no legal troubles/mod troubles.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Guys, i really want to do a group watch of Ping Pong with you guys. It's a really good anime that I think y'all will like. It's all on Youtube directly from Funimation too so there should be no legal troubles/mod troubles.
Let's watch it every week while Shippyden airs

This might end up being the longest filler in Shippuden. It's a damn shame since it started out decent and had good pacing. The written exams only lasted 2 episodes. Now they've been in the desert for like 15 episodes and every episode focuses on a character you don't care about and gives us flashbacks within flashbacks.

Doing a filler arc when WHEN THE MANGA IS ALREADY FINISHED is a god damn joke

Moaradin

Doing a filler arc when WHEN THE MANGA IS ALREADY FINISHED is a god damn joke

Probably because they've been doing all these movies lately. Naruto the last and the sequel only like a few months apart.

and for something completely unrelated: Anyone know if Black Clover is any good? I know a few guys here read manga. I just subscribed to Jump so I'm looking for some new stuff to read, and that one is relatively recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom