• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morlas

i'd be ok if Zatch bell and rave master aired again, it would bring me back to the days when toonami first moved to saturday night

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*wakes up, checks email*

Hey Toonami fan!

Thanks for your patience on the delivery of your Toonami swag from our Twentieth Anniversary celebration. We have some good news! Your package is being shipped out today. It took us some time to create your limited-edition custom prize, but we hope you’re as stoked about it as we are!

Stay Gold,

TOM
Aw yeah, looks like I'm getting more than just the t-shirt!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Just fucking air Fist of the North Star already jeez

That would be an amazing group watch all things considered. FotN is so amazingly bad at so many things but it's still incredibly watchable. Also the theme song's are on point.

That would be an amazing group watch all things considered. FotN is so amazingly bad at so many things but it's still incredibly watchable. Also the theme song's are on point.
*blasts 80's hair metal intro* YOU WA SHOCK!!! YUUUUURRRRRIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

cntr

Banned
A thing I always liked about Fist of the North Star: if Kenshiro says someone is going to explode in 30 seconds, they're going to explode in 30 seconds.

And they should air VOTOMS too, please.

caliph95

giphy.gif

cntr

Banned
Captain N and the Infinite Space

Probably, since backgrounds and characters are traditionally animated separately, someone sent in the character reel instead of the final by accident.

TheSun

I like the backgrounds.

Reminds me of the flash animated Ambition series.

Also "I kill the fight" is the best song any anime has ever produced. I love Fist of the North Star.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Man, Double Dragon Neon had such an awesome OST. Even better the fact that Kaufman made it free to download.

Meanwhile, thank god, only 2 more weeks of Unicorn. Lupin is going to be such a step up in the fact it's gonna continue the flow of energy that HxH provides instead of just slamming on the breaks like Unicorn does.

Tenumi

Banned
Assuming G Gundam HD airs some day, how many of you guys would be new to it?

Despite pretty much having everything ready to go to watch it, I... actually haven't watched any of it. So if that day ever comes, I'd be pretty up to it.

I'm too young to remember watching Captain N. Totally remember Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, though.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Fist of the North Star actually has some legit good music. Its often 80's as fuck but damn if it doesn't mesh so well with Kenshiro walking through the post apocalypse flexing so hard that his jacket rips itself to pieces before making dudes explode. I always wondered where he got the same Jacket over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom