• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
DB0CZbrWsAAwDnV.jpg

Raxus

By the way, I'm gonna need a volunteer to handle the schedule stuff this weekend. I'll be out in LA and probably paying no attention to Toonami (and probably won't have access to the east coast feed anyway).
I'd do it but I am working this weekend.

I am missing Unicorn's finale.

Oh no........

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Kind of surprising we haven't seen Sentai return to the block yet....but then again, it might be for the best.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
hey speaking of tv shows based on video games...

...*checks Amazon* Holy crap, Sega Hard Girls FINALLY got a Blu-Ray release, though for $35, I might wait considering how short the series is in terms of run time & episode count.

I've noticed lately, if I want to buy something like an anime, manga, or sometimes a game (though this is the least likely of the 3), I do it because I feel like "oh sweet, this is something I'd love to show to my friend or eventual girlfriend" moreso than for myself for some reason.

Man, do I love the Easy Allies Betting Specials... It's definitely starting to feel like E3 time and I'm actually glad EA is first so they can get their stuff out of the way.

So I just realized my new job is just 3 miles away from my house, and I won't have to get on any highways to get to it.

That latter part of that sentence is a huge relief because I live right next to DC.

Guys I'm so happy. ;_;

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So I just realized my new job is just 3 miles away from my house, and I won't have to get on any highways to get to it.

That latter part of that sentence is a huge relief because I live right next to DC.

Guys I'm so happy. ;_;
Awesome, congrats man. I'm lucky in that I'm one of only 2 night shift employees who lives less than 10 minutes away from where we work (my friend has to drive about 30 miles, I take about 7 minutes & it's just a straight shot down the road).

Meanwhile, crap, I updated Chrome & the font issue of being small/cramped has returned, & it's especially annoying for Neogaf. It was usually DirectWrite that caused the problem, but that's no longer available. Tried disabling the LCD text antialiasing, Distance field text, FontCache scaling, nothing seems to work. Seems to be hurting my eyes & if I zoom in, then it makes post boxes way too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom