• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
tumblr_inline_oqlhxbVBNi1r1rbf3_1280.gif

Raxus

RIP Neogaf.

Also finally a reason to post in the toonami thread (why are super characters in the fighter...can't really complain)

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
The MS conference has some cool stuff but nothing is exactly surprising or blowing me away aside from some of the games like The Last Night.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i can't wait to choose from 30 versions of guy who punches & 25 versions of guy who shoots beams along with 50 versions of guy who can punch AND shoot beams

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
The MS conference has some cool stuff but nothing is exactly surprising or blowing me away aside from some of the games like The Last Night.

Nothing has really stood out as a "must buy" from them. Hard to see myself justifying an Xbox One X purchase.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nothing has really stood out as a "must buy" from them. Hard to see myself justifying an Xbox One X purchase.
Agreed. The few things I care for aren't "OMG MUST BUY" titles or are going to be multiplatform.

My rule is basically "needs to have 5 retail games or equal the cost of the system" when it comes to games exclusive to the system.

....though backwards compatibility of original Xbox on X1 is kind of neat. Jet Set Radio Future on X1 is tempting.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Well at $499, its official, I don't think the show is getting me to buy it, at least not right away or for launch pricing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Agreed. The few things I care for aren't "OMG MUST BUY" titles or are going to be multiplatform.

My rule is basically "needs to have 5 retail games or equal the cost of the system" when it comes to games exclusive to the system.

....though backwards compatibility of original Xbox on X1 is kind of neat. Jet Set Radio Future on X1 is tempting.

I have the same rule. I'm almost at the point where I'm ready to hop onto a PS4 though.

Jojo is a juggernaut in Japan and Europe as well, especially Japan.

I can't find anything on Europe's sales, but JoJo's Bizare Adventure: Eyes of Heaven debuted at number 16 on the Japanese sales chart with about 38,000 with both PS3 and PS4 version sales combined.

Compare that to the first Xenoverse's 78,911 sales in Japan and consider PS3 version alone made more than JoJo with both systems combined.

Xe4

Banned
I have the same rule. I'm almost at the point where I'm ready to hop onto a PS4 though.

It took Horizon coming out for me to finally jump on the PS4. It's why I'll probably never buy a Switch either. Aside from Zelda (and Xenoblade 2 if it turns out good), there is very little on the Nintendo ecosystem that interests me. FZero and Metroid are dope, but they're pretty much both dead.

I'll also likely never buy a XB1.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How it is the best news out of the past few Microsoft E3 conferences have been "hey, you can play your old games via backwards compatibility on X1"

I've come to the realization that Sony is pretty much in the same position as Nintendo now, where they'll have the games I want eventually, I'm just buying the system to future proof myself. Though with Sony, I always seem to wait until they make a newer model & a few games to be announced to confirm "yup, going with Sony again" because I'm getting either an Xbox or Playstation system for my multiplatform titles & whatever exclusives they get, but it seems that Sony gets the exclusives I want, mainly because they're from developers I care about.

With Nintendo, I KNOW they'll release games I want, so despite long periods where I might not touch the system, I'm still tempted to get it at launch since I know there'll be games I'll play & that conference back in Jan. confirmed enough games that I'd get down the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom