• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is it makes it hard to do in a fight against competent enemies it would be hard to force them to the book or explain their abilities

it would be easy in a more typical shonen like bleach though Chrollo would be god in a week
Which kind of makes you wonder how fucking dumb some of the people Chrollo stole abilities from were? I know Chrollo got Owl's simply because Feitan was torturing the ever holy shit out of the guy so it was probably an opportunity he couldn't pass up.

caliph95

"So i heard you have some cool nen ability, would you mind telling mind telling me all about it"
tumblr_nzq5vtzylo1sdoc7ko1_r1_500.png

Which kind of makes you wonder how fucking dumb some of the people Chrollo stole abilities from were? I know Chrollo got Owl's simply because Feitan was torturing the ever holy shit out of the guy so it was probably an opportunity he couldn't pass up.
Yeah i imagine he just has his straight edge torturer Feitan or tricked them

cntr

Banned
Chrollo would presumably be able to steal Emperor Time, because it's just a nen power. The red eye thing is just a visual indicator, not actually part of the power.

zero chance of it actually happening though

caliph95

He can also probably still use abilities like the lie detector chain and it would rob Kurpaica of the powers to use aganst the spiders.

But yeah good luck getting Kurapika to explain his powers to a stranger unless my someone's shipping fanfic turns out to be true
"Tell me about your ability Kurapika"'
"Fuck no"

And that's why it won't happen
"But come on"
"I said no"

Chrollo would presumably be able to steal Emperor Time, because it's just a nen power. The red eye thing is just a visual indicator, not actually part of the power.

zero chance of it actually happening though
A battle of these two bishie motherfuckers would have the ladies swooning.

caliph95

A battle of these two bishie motherfuckers would have the ladies swooning.
Seeing the sheer amount of fan art i got when i was looking for a pic of chrollo and Kurapica to post i can attest to that.

Kyurapica wouldn't stand a chance though and Chrolo is smarter than uvo and kept up with two Zoldycks unless they fall in love

He would have to...um...I can't even finish this sentence without spoiler tagging it.
He'd have to ambush Chrollo essentially and actually go through with his intent to kill him. If he tries for a straight up fight Kurapika is fucked though. Hisoka couldn't even deal with his Nen rolodex bullshit.
I honestly don't even think Kurapika could handle Feitan cause he has the intelligence, speed and complicated Nen bullshit to boot.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
That DBZ fighting game looks fucking sweet. Sorry Marvel Vs Capcom but I've got a new fighter to look out for!

cntr

Banned
That nonsense went on for 10 HOURS?! Wow.
the conference itself was 15 minutes, but the pre-pre-show went on for literally 10 hours yeah

it was goddamn amazing. like a satirical adult swim sitcom except with real people and live, complete with interstitial bizarro clips while everybody gradually went crazy from sleep deprivation

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
He would have to...um...I can't even finish this sentence without spoiler tagging it.
He'd have to ambush Chrollo essentially and actually go through with his intent to kill him. If he tries for a straight up fight Kurapika is fucked though. Hisoka couldn't even deal with his Nen rolodex bullshit.
I honestly don't even think Kurapika could handle Feitan cause he has the intelligence, speed and complicated Nen bullshit to boot.

From what we know of Feitan's power, it isn't suited to fighting Kurapika. There's definitely more to it, but what we've seen so far wouldn't be too effective.

From what we know of Feitan's power, it isn't suited to fighting Kurapika. There's definitely more to it, but what we've seen so far wouldn't be too effective.
A dude that Spoiler
creates Nen smoke ghosts
shouldn't be suited to fighting anybody, yet...he is. I mean what even is an effective Nen power on this show? It's all how you apply it.

I wish I could get excited for a DBZ game again but I've always found it hard getting into those 2D perspective fighters. Plus, I need reassurance that old Dragonball characters are gonna be in it.

Budokai Tenkaichi 3 spoiled me.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
A dude that Spoiler
creates Nen smoke ghosts
shouldn't be suited to fighting anybody, yet...he is. I mean what even is an effective Nen power on this show? It's all how you apply it.

It is, but
Pain Packer
vs Chain Jail isn't a great match up on the face of it.
If Kurapika can get even one hit in then Chain Jail could go into effect, which means no Pain Packer to brutally murder him.

It is, but
Pain Packer
vs Chain Jail isn't a great match up on the face of it.
If Kurapika can get even one hit in then Chain Jail could go into effect, which means no Pain Packer to brutally murder him.
This true, but Feitan doesn't exactly solely rely on that ability to do damage. I think he mainly relies on his speed and melee abilities with that being his ace in the hole. Kurapika solely relies on Chain Jail to even think about putting a dent in the Spiders. Granted if Feitan is hit with that shit he can't really do much of anything so I think that fight mainly relies on who gets the first attack in.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This true, but Feitan doesn't exactly solely rely on that ability to do damage. I think he mainly relies on his speed and melee abilities with that being his ace in the hole. Kurapika solely relies on Chain Jail to even think about putting a dent in the Spiders. Granted if Feitan is hit with that shit he can't really do much of anything so I think that fight mainly relies on who gets the first attack in.

I think Emperor Time is enough to even the power gap between the two though. That said, Feitan obviously has more than we've seen so far (as does Kurapika). But based on what we've seen so far I think it's safe to say Kurapika takes that match up.

I really think the only Spider who could take him is Chrollo.

Emperor Time + Holy Chain let Kurapika totally shrug off Uvo's attacks, though!
Uvo broke bones. Can Kurapika shrug off getting his head cut off?
I think Emperor Time is enough to even the power gap between the two though. That said, Feitan obviously has more than we've seen so far (as does Kurapika). But based on what we've seen so far I think it's safe to say Kurapika takes that match up.

I really think the only Spider who could take him is Chrollo.
That is because Chrollo is a broken ass motherfucker.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So apparently the Cartoon Network show Camp Lazlo is kind of a sequel to Rocko's Modern Life.
The final episode has an older Heffer appear at the end. They don't say he's Heffer since legal reasons but it's clearly him. Tom Kenny voice, and the insistence that he's a steer, not a cow.

Mizerman

So apparently the Cartoon Network show Camp Lazlo is kind of a sequel to Rocko's Modern Life.
The final episode has an older Heffer appear at the end. They don't say he's Heffer since legal reasons but it's clearly him. Tom Kenny voice, and the insistence that he's a steer, not a cow.

Makes a whole lot of sense.

Yeah, I remember that. I know they were both made by the same creator.

Wut....

How have not known about this until now

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'd love to get a HxH fighting game with as much love and attention to detail as the the new DBZ fighting game. One day...

cntr

Banned
so turns out nintendo is going to get people to buy their dumbest crossover yet by making it a hardcore tactics xcom game that actually looks really good

what a goddamn weird-ass e3 this is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom