• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
the live threads are pretty alright, and as far as I can tell, most people there agree with you and avoid the place when it's not Saturday

cntr

Banned
by the way
DCHSurMW0AAutDG.jpg

*comes in tired as fuck from his first day on the job*

Hey guys, what's going on? What happened at E-

tenor.gif

BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL 2 EXISTS!

IT EXISTS AND IT'S REAL BOYS!

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Its also a prequel with a lot of online elements. I'm excited but not quite the game I'm expecting.

Seda

as for this thread, i think the biggest "problem" is semi-overwhelming negativity at times during certain shows (it's easier to be critical than to praise) but some of that I think is also natural for live-watch type stuff. The thread is pretty good otherwise I think?

I mightve said this before.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't believe I didn't think of posting this during the last episode of Tokyo Ghoul during the scene where that big dude just was slamming Kaneki all over the cafe:

200.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
lol more people tuned in for Shippuden instead of Unicorn.

....though damn, I guess the summer ratings slump has kicked in.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Toonami Ratings for the week:

DBrdqgeXoAIcPjl.jpg

Woooow. Jason, I think now is the time to realize that putting reruns at the beginning of the block is a bad idea.
It didn't work with Attack on Titan, and it's not working here. If you still want to run Jack, put it at the end of the block, or as the second to last show before GitS.

Or Summer Ratings slump.

BBboy20

Good & Evil has been my first asiopffsdaiouwerfop[weriowroijfsdalugfsdoirsdaip reaction so far despite the last 3 Bethesda announcements were pretty damn dope.

Toonami Ratings for the week:

DBrdqgeXoAIcPjl.jpg

• Yeah, keeping Samurai Jack at the flagship slot, fresh off of a marathon and it already being rerun on weekdays is a terrible idea.
  • DBZ Kai continues to do better than Super. The 8pm premier is definitely responsible for that.
  • People were straight up mentally checked out on Unicorn. Will be interesting to see how Lupin does between HxH and Shippuden.

The real surprise in all of this is Attack on Titan 2. The hype train definitely died from the first season.

So...I don't understand why people like Crash Bandicoot.

I feel like that series went away for a reason.

they don't hold up all that well either

like, i imagine they fixed it for the new collection because holy shit but the original is A Bad Video Game with a terrible save system and a camera perspective/challenge level they haven't 100% figured out. the 2nd and 3rd fare better but they're also a little too similar for a gameplay framework that isn't all that great.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
There's no way they'd make a bad looking, QTE filled, open world, westernized MH game just for the PS4/XBONE/PC crowd...oh wait, they did do that.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
That was kind of a lackluster showing for me. Nothing hugely surprising though I did enjoy how a lot of games looked, I also wasn't blown away. I was also expecting to see a lot of stuff like Dreams. Where was that?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
That was... kind of weak overall.
I mean, the games we knew about looked good. Nice to see a Shadow of the Colossus remake. Spider-Man looking fun as hell even if it's derivative of the Arkham series and really scripted (hopefully that's not the whole game).

I think the last two years of Sony set our expectations too high. Those years it was bombshell after bombshell, here it's like "We're being safe".

Now for Nintendo in 14 hours.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, that was.....rather lackluster.

I mean, yay, MvC Infinite demo is out soon, SotC Remake will be interesting, Spider-Man looks alright, MH Worlds is kind of big, but it feels like so few new things were announced, & most of the new games were VR stuff most of us will never play.

Man, I sure hope Nintendo has some decent stuff. They always seem to have one game I get super excited about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom