• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love gong

zG4Hfs4.png

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Eeh, I can see why SW&M would be in the running for worst show, but it was only 5 weeks & barely 5 minutes for each episode. It was nothing in comparison to dealing with 20+ weeks of Unicorn or half a year of Tokyo Ghoul.

Maybe I could see it for "most disappointing", but I honestly had no expectations going into it.

Seda

Remember how when Blue Exorcist went anime original it was suddenly paced at 1000 miles a minute?

Does the new anime just ignore that and roughly continue from the 'branching point' ?

Raxus

Remember how when Blue Exorcist went anime original it was suddenly paced at 1000 miles a minute?

Does the new anime just ignore that and roughly continue from the 'branching point' ?

Yep. Good Guy Satan is gone.

It makes for a solid anime but I am pretty sure NOBODY watched S2.

cntr

Banned
That HxH thing is something else. Those Berserk gifs are something else.

I'm told Blue Exorcist S2 just pretends the gecko episodes never happened and continues on as usual from the divergence point?

(And Mito is Gon's mom, even if it's not biological.)

Chase17

I've read the first couple chapters of silver spoon and like it a lot. I should catch up on it. Maybe I'll wait to their is an update of when it returns though.

cntr

Banned
you know, random thought, since Ging is Mito's cousin and Gon is his kid, she'd still be his aunt by Asia standards, but by Europe standards Gon is Mito's "first cousin once removed"

that's just dumb lol

Nobody expected a second season either tho
And to think people were optimistic about an improvement in quality. Thing pretty much either skipped or shitted on my favorite hype moments. Maybe I should take a hallucinogen before I watch the next ep so I can improve the visuals.

the funniest thing is when people with metal gear avatars say politics should stay out of games

It's like people with cute/sexy anime girl avatars complaining about a game being overly sexualized. It's almost impossible to know if the person is that dense or is doing some deep meta level satire.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I remember playing through every single character in Mortal Kombat 4 with a friend because we were dumb. All the endings were terrible in their own way.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'd say "I can't wait for everyone to say that Nier Automata handled the story about androids & humanity better", but let's face it, everyone's pretty much already saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom